PDA

View Full Version : Er

Genny
05-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me what happened on ER last thursday???? I missed it:( like what happened between abby and luca and Gates and Sam?? and everybody else too???? thanks a bunch...oh and do you know if it might come back on and if yeah then when? thanks!!

Suki Wingy
05-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Oh sorry, I made myself stop watching at the end of last season, I couldn't take how cheesy it was getting.

Karen
05-21-2008, 01:48 AM
Hey, can anyone tell me what happened on ER last thursday???? I missed it:( like what happened between abby and luca and Gates and Sam?? and everybody else too???? thanks a bunch...oh and do you know if it might come back on and if yeah then when? thanks!!

Spoiler alert .... as I don't know when they will replay it. You can check NBC.com/er and it might say. It also has a more complete episode recap.

Nothing much happened between Gates and Sam ... despite them promo-ing it ... but the big thing was Abby and Luca. The old guy featured at the nursing home is getting transferred to Philadelphia, but gives this big speech to Luca about not giving up ... and that having children makes you capable of going through more than you ever thought you could ... and then says "or so I'm told," in a lame kind of way. After much consternation, the "bad guy Doc" coming back and speaking privately to Abby, and then going to Luca's new job to talk to Luca, and tell him Abby loves him, and not to give up or walk away from the marriage. And at the end of the episode, Luca says "Let's leave Chicago, start somewhere fresh where no one knows us," and Abby says "okay".

The big cliffhanger is an exploding ambulance at the end, and we don't know whether Sam, Dr. Pratt or both or neither are on it.

Genny
05-23-2008, 01:26 AM
ohhh,, wish I could have seen it..thanks for telling me Karen;)