PDA

View Full Version : NCIS Season Finale (spoiler)

Freedom
05-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Anyone else watch the 2 hour Finale?

So other than Mark Harmon, is ANYONE returning???

K9karen
05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I just surfed the net and couldn't find anything!
Now I'm really really reaalllly bummed out! They made such a great team. If it's true, the show won't be the same. :(

The_Duck
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
They've got to bring them back. They just have to. Gibbs will figure something out because, well... he's Gibbs! And that's what he does. They can't afford to have everybody vanish like that. I don't think the show would survive. Mark Harmon may be the backbone, but the rest of the team are the legs NCIS stands on.

Freckles
05-21-2008, 12:09 AM
At least Ducky and Abby.

robinh
05-21-2008, 05:56 AM
I missed the last 20 minutes. I had to go to the emergency vet with a friend. What happened?

Freedom
05-21-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh Robin, is the friend's pet OK??

The "new" Director reassigned all 3 members of the team!

He takes a piece of paper out of his own file and shreds it, but I can't figure out what that page is.

He canceled the liaison with Mossad, so Ziva David returns "home"

He sent McGee to Cyber Crimes, and DiNozzo is "AGENT AFLOAT" on the USS Ronald Reagan.

He hands Gibbs 3 new personnel files, his new "team."

You can see the whole episode here:

http://www.tv.com/ncis/show/16772/summary.html

Once it starts, hit the pause, move the slider to the end bit and PLAY, you can catch whatever you missed.

robinh
05-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll have to watch that later when the dial up works faster.

My friend's yorkie is 13 and has Cushings. We've all known that it's only a matter of time, but last night the vet said he thinks that on top of all her other problems Kali may have had a stroke. She's frantic and confused. It's so sad. Kali has always been so sure of herself and now she's lost. sA bossy little Yorkie girl.

They gave her a light painkiller to help take the edge of the fear and they want her to have an aspirin a day. My friend took her home and will give her lots of love her until her time comes. I don't think it will be long.
:(

shais_mom
05-21-2008, 11:54 PM
it was definately a different turn of events.:)

Bengalz
05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
It was definitely a shocking end ... I love this show and really hope this turn of events has an interesting outcome. The current team was so dynamic and I can't see changing it so much as a great idea. We will see.