PDA

View Full Version : It's time again!

Laura's Babies
05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Time for me and the girls to say Goodbye again for 28 days. Yep, crew change is tomorrow, time to switch out of "home mode" into "work mode". The boat will be on that Tunica stretch or Memphis so it will be a drive but not as long as it could be. Since the Captain that is getting off lives close to Memphis, I think he will run into some sort of delay so that they will not be above there.. (opps, slap me... I didn't say that!:rolleyes:)

So this in my offocial "good Bye for 28 days", take care until I get back in June. Know I will miss all of you and all your babies. I hope all will stay safe, happy and well until I get back.

Amy, Giz, Samantha and Boo say "Bye for now" also..

Anikaca77
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Bye and Have a Safe Trip!

catfamily
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
BE SAFE! And have LOTS of Fun:):)

Grace
05-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Didn't you just get back a few days ago? Boy, the time goes faster and faster.

Have a safe, productive trip :)

Freedom
05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Didn't you just get back a few days ago? Boy, the time goes faster and faster.

Have a safe, productive trip :)

My thoughts as well. Safe journey, Laura! Hugs to all your babies, we will miss all of you!

Karen
05-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Have a safe, less eventful trip this time! We'll miss you!

lvpets2002
05-20-2008, 04:19 PM
:love: Of my Laura that time again already.. Bye & Have A Very Safe Trip.. We Will All Sure Miss You & the Babies.. Take Care..:)

orangemm
05-20-2008, 04:22 PM
Have a safe safe journey; I know you will miss your babies.

Bon voyage! (hurry back soon!)

momcat
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
God be with you till we meet again!

catmandu
05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
BON VOYAGE AUNT LAURA, AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE AS THE NAUTICALLY MINDED PET ANGELS WILL BE WITH YOU , AND MAY SEA CREATURE ANGELS WILL SWIM ALONGSIDE YOUR SHIP TO HELP HER KEEP HER COURSE.
THE lAST I HEARD CAPTAINS SAM AND PRECIOUS WERE HEDAED YOUE WAY, AS THEY LOVED THE SOUTH, AND THEY LOVE THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPI RIVER.
THATS ONE THING THAT I HAVE TO SEE BEFORE MY ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SAMPREC.jpg
AND WE WONT FURRGET OUR FISHING POLES!!!!

Medusa
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Seems like you just got back. Journey well. :)

Laura's Babies
05-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks to all of you! It has been a busy, busy day and the girls know something is up.. They know what that luggage is for.. I hope they ALL sleep with me tonight... snif, snif.. I hate the thought of leaving them..

My dispatcher said conditions out there are better than they were for us last trip but down here it is still "iffy".. We will be watching the weather the whole trip, especially up in the Ohio Valley or anywhere along the Mississippi River..

kb2yjx
05-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Safe travels....

Catty1
05-20-2008, 07:41 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!

Well...okay...if you need the money, but just MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK, Y'HEAR? ;)

Have a really safe trip Laura - I hope the weather is good for all of you.

Give the kitties a goodbye hug from me. :)