PDA

View Full Version : Fister's Birthday... 12 years old

Randi
05-19-2008, 02:24 PM
My dear sweet Fister, I love you more than ever! :love:

You’ll be 12 years old tomorrow (20th) - that’s when John and and I decided you were born. We came back from our holiday in Spain on 26th and we could see that your mom had given birth - we just could not find you anywhere!! It took us three days to locate you... on a beam behind the dustbins of all places! :eek:

Your mom was such a trooper, she raised you well and chased any intruder away from YOUR yard. She even cornered a huge dog one time! :D

Fister, I’m so sorry I can’t spend all day with you tomorrow, but I’ll hurry home from my first day in the new job. Then, we will have a party with treats, lots of cuddles and catnip (from auntie Amberlee :) ) And there’s raw fish for you too. I may even have some empty cardboard boxes you can explore. ;)

Although you have a few teeth missing now and have to take a pill on your Birthday :( you’ll go into your 12th year with shining clean teeth - and I promise I’ll look after you forever - I love you so much! :love:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Fister/Fister-faces-1.png

catmandu
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
THATS CERTAINLY A WONDERFUL MONTAGE OF PHOTOS
YOU COULD CALL THAT THE MANY FACES OF FISTER THE CAT!!!
THERES A PARTY TODAY AT THE ANCASTER OLD MILL RESTAURANT
AND FISTER WILL BE THE GUEST OF HONOR AND THERES A PRIME RIB WITH HIS NAME ON IT!!!
HAPPY PURRTHDAY FISTER YOU ARE JUST REACHING THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE, AND NOW YOU ARE RAECHING WHAT WE HUMANS CALL THE GOLDEN YEARS.
HAVE FUN FRIEND FISTER, THE BEST IS YET TO COME AND WONT IT BE FINE!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats101034.jpg
THREE CHEERS FROM THE FOUND CAT TORTELLINI PILE UP.

Killearn Kitties
05-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh Fister, what a beautiful wall poster all those photos of your sweet face would make! I hope you have a wonderful 12th birthday handsome boy! How could you not, with all those promised treats!

cassiesmom
05-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Fister, sweetheart!

Bengalz
05-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Happy Birthday to you Fister and what a dapper young man you are:D Enjoy your special day with mommy - she loves you so much:love:

Karen is so right - what a wonderful poster or series of prints your collage would make Randi - a wonderful tribute to a wonderful boy:)

kitten645
05-19-2008, 03:47 PM
For he's a jolly good fellow! Happy birthday big guy! You are the light of your meowmies life. Enjoy your special day!
Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-19-2008, 04:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISTER!!!! :love::love::love:

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE ORANGIES NO MATTHER HOW MANY TEETH YOU HAVE OR DON'T HAVE!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! :love::D

Cinder & Smoke
05-19-2008, 06:14 PM
:)
We're just on time, now ...

Wishing you a
Most Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday to the
Big Orangie ~
** Fister **!!
:D

Edwina's Secretary
05-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Best birthday greetings to the most gorgeous orange boy I've ever seen.

As the Polish birthday greeting says...I wish you a hundred more!

Fister...lots of hugs and kisses to you!

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2008, 12:27 AM
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY FISTER!!! I hope you have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you. You sure are a very handsome boy.:) Storm wanted me to let you know that 12 isn't old at all. He's almost 12 1/2 and can still play with the youngsters if he really wants to.;)

Barbara
05-20-2008, 02:59 AM
Happy Birthday Fister !!!!

Tigris is ready to come over and help you paint the town red;)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-20-2008, 04:36 AM
Happy Birthday Fister! 12 years young!!! :love:

TopCat3
05-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Fisterrrrr
Happy Birthday to You-u-u-u-u

Have a lovely day and enjoy your treats!:love:

Anikaca77
05-20-2008, 08:20 AM
Happy 12TH Birthday FISTER!!!

lizbud
05-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday Fister :) Have many, many more happy ones to come
sweet boy.:)

CultureJunky
05-20-2008, 10:14 AM
happy birthday Fister, you're a popular handsome orange boy on Pet talk and I'm sure there will many people wishing you a many happy returns on your special day. Enjoy it orange fella :cool:

orangemm
05-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Handsome boy, you don't look a day over 2! Happy Happy Birthday to a special orange boy!:love:

slick
05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Sweet Fister, by now your meowmie should be home from W-U-R-K and you are endearing many, many kisses and hugs. I know that John is smiling down on you too sweetie. Don't worry about the few missing toofies or the pill. Just enjoy your special day Fister.:love:

nancys
05-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Fister:love: I love the photo collage of you!

ChrisH
05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/11.gifFister!

phesina
05-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Happy happy dozen birthdays, Fister! It is now evening in Denmark, your meowmie is home, and you are having a fine celebration.

What a great photo collection of you! Your meowmie loves you so very much. And all your friends around the world on PT love you too. May you enjoy many more, with fewer but shinier toofies!

Cheers, Fister!

Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Pat, and all the Angels

sasvermont
05-20-2008, 03:25 PM
May all your furry wishes, come true.

Love - from all the campers:love:

gini
05-20-2008, 04:00 PM
DEAR FISTER............

I HOPE YOU BIRTHDAY WAS FABULOUS.

YOUR BUDDY, RASCAL

Karen
05-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Happy birthday, dear boy! We are so glad you are still around, and I am sure you helped your Mom get through the hard time after losing Jonza. For that, and for the kitty love you give her every day, and the orange glow you cast upon the world, we give you thanks!

momcat
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Happy Purrthday, Fister! I hope your special day is one to remember and is filled with great new toys, lots of your favorite treats and non stop scritchies and lovies :love: A sweet and handsome guy like you deserves nothing less!

Could I ask you to give Fister lots of happy purrthday scritchies and lovies from me?

Vio&Juni
05-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Happy belated birthday, Fister!

I'm sure your birthday was very good :)

AmberLee
05-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, handsome Fister! And miiiini mooore!!!

You gorgeous orange-y! Happy Birthday sweet fuzzy boy! ConCATulations to your Meowmy on her new job, too! ;):D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2008, 04:30 AM
Aww Fister-boy:love:, I am wishing you a very happy birthday with your meowmie!!
Wow, you have an expressive face!!

Randi
05-26-2008, 05:27 AM
Fister says thank you very much for your Birthday wishes!

He had a good time with treats and extended cuddles, but unfortunately, I could not let him down in the yard. We made up for that later. ;) He finished taking his pills, his teeth are shiny white and his breath is fresh. :)

Before I got a cat, I never realised how many different expression a cat can have, it's really quite amazing, isn't it!

Fister is so sweet these days, when I read in bed - or any other time I lay next to him, he paws into my chest and arm, and leans his head up against mine. It's just so cute! :love:

RICHARD
05-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Happy Birthday Mister Fister!:)

Frostfrog
05-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Despite the great sadness, your story is beautiful.

Congratulations on your 12th birthday. May you have many more... even 12 more would be good. I have heard of cats who have passed 20. Maybe you can, too.:)

ramanth
05-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Fister, I hope you had the bestest birthday ever!! :D :love: