PDA

View Full Version : We have to wait LONGER?? *1 pic*

pitc9
05-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Bud and Sierra went to the white coats yesterday for their yearly visit.
All is well with them both! :)
They both were on their VERY best behavior! I was a proud mom! :D
We were taken into the exam room and the Vet Asst. drew blood and told me the Dr. would be in soon... well 20 minutes later... still no Dr. Then someone came in to tell me that the Dr had to go into emergency surgery and it would be another 30 minutes at least.

A small dog had wandered into someone's yard and their dog attacked it and she brought it to the vet, her dog grabbed the small dog by the jugular and they couldn't stop the bleeding. :( She had no idea who's dog it was.

I told them of course I understood, if it were my dog I'd want the Dr to do the surgery asap as well.
I snapped the attached pictures while we were waiting in the exam room.
The look on their faces says it all! They were SICK of waiting!

chocolatepuppy
05-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Poor Sierra and Buddy, but what good dogs! :)I hope the other dog is ok.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Good doggies! I am sure Mom explained the reason for the wait to you ;)

Karen
05-17-2008, 12:03 PM
I hope they got an extra biscuit apiece for being SUCH good dogs!

ramanth
05-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Awww! My puppers hate waiting too. Hope the little dog was okay.

lizbud
05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm glad the puppers were on their best behavior.:) It's sad to hear
about the poor pup that was injured. It's always upsetting to see first
hand a poor dog so badly injured.:(

Freedom
05-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey Bud, Sierra,

Sorry you got put on hold at the annual check up. But it WAS for a good reason, as mom must have explained a dozen times. So glad to hear you stayed on your best behavior all that time! I'm sure mom delivered lots of hugs and few treats as a reward. GOOD DOGS!

dukedogsmom
05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
That is so funny! Glad to hear they are both good and healthy. We all know that wait way too good.

Ginger's Mom
05-18-2008, 06:34 AM
Yep, Buddy has that "you have to be kidding" look on his face, after being told he has to wait. And Sierra looks like she is about to say something. It doesn't surprise me at all that these two beauties were on their best behavior. Good pups.

Hope they were able to save the little dog.