View Full Version : Thanks Husky_mom!

dukedogsmom
05-16-2008, 08:54 PM
She was nice enough to make me a very professional business card. I love it! Thanks for being such a thoughtful and sweet person. I had it printed out tonight for the party tomorrow. I also bought a few sticky magnets and put some on them. I thought they would be nice for the first time handout.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/happydogcard.jpg

Freedom
05-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Val, your photos are always something I enjoy and I make sure to open the thread. I am glad to learn that you are so involved in photography to have your own business! Wahoo!

That is a terrific business card, and I have now been on PT long enough to say I KNOW THAT DOGGIE! Te heee. Isabel is blessed with the creative gene, isn't she? That one passed me by completely, but I do appreciate creativity in others. Great job, Isabel!

It does take time to get to know people on here, it is like a HUGE family. Like a true pet lover, I learned the pets names and likes / dislikes, histories, and family pets, FIRST. Now I am gettng to know the hoomans who go with the pets ha haa.

So this is wonderful, thanks for sharing with us!

MoonandBean
05-17-2008, 07:05 AM
That's awesome! This really is a very nice group of people here...glad I found it.

Medusa
05-17-2008, 07:22 AM
That's our PT family for ya! :)

pitc9
05-17-2008, 08:51 AM
That was so nice of her!

It looks great!

Husky_mom
05-19-2008, 10:32 AM
awww.... thank you.....

if you ever need anything else, want something changed or whatever just let me know... and this goes to everyone else as well... :D