PDA

View Full Version : Auntie Irene in Hospital

fritz03
05-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Auntie Bev phoned yesterday to tell us that Irene is in the Hospital with a broken hip.They were at the navy Club in Peterborough learning to do something and a ankle that Irene had a blood clot in at one time gave out and she landed on her her.At the time Bev phoned yesterday she hadn't had anything done and had been given Morphine to help the pain,Irene wanted off it as made her feel dopey.Bev phoned this morning to say she had the operation and everything is fine and may be home next week,may go and see them .Unfortunately,they won't be able to come this way for Mom and Fritz's birthday.Join me in wishing Irene for a speedy recovery.

Laura's Babies
05-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Irene was my mothers name so I already am in love with your aunt. I hate to hear she broke her hip and sure hope she bounces right back and heals up at record speed.. I am betting she is a strong willed woman and she WILL make a speedy recovery! GET WELL SOON MISS IRENE!

lvpets2002
05-16-2008, 09:42 AM
:( So Sorry to Hear.. Sending Lots of Prayers for a Speedy Recovery..

pitc9
05-16-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt's fall.
Well wishes for a speedy recovery sent!

Daisy and Delilah
05-16-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm so sorry, Barry. She was doing so well in recovery from the cancer. I'm sending along positive thoughts and lots of prayers for her to be up and doing great again soon!! Fritz and Mom will miss her.:(