PDA

View Full Version : Another CSI gone

K9karen
05-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Looks like Warrick Brown was killed off tonight. I knew he was fired but I was stunned they ended his role that way. i hope Gary turns his personal life around. I really like the guy. Maybe he should have a sit down with Robert Downey Jr. and gets his life back on track. I'm really bummed out.

prechrswife
05-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I knew when they wrapped up the case 10 minutes before the show ended that something big was going to happen. That was quite a twist right there at the end. I hate to see his character gone, though.

critter crazy
05-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I am so sad!! Warrick was one of my Favorites!! Next to Nick of course!;) I hate it when they end a season with someone dying!! :(

kuhio98
05-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Geeze! Can you add "spoiler alert" to the title. Not all of us are in the same time zone. :(

The show just came on here. I had no idea that Warrick was being killed off (or that the actor got fired).

sparks19
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Yeah I just recently read that this was his last season because of his drug problem

We figured out what was going to happen when they were in the restaurant eating breakfast/dinner.

jennielynn1970
05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
WHAT??!!!!

Between CSI and CSI Miami, I keep missing things.

They killed off Gary Dourdan? What was going on with him?? He's such a hottie.... sigh. I've got his pic on my MySpace (along with Eric Delco from CSI Miami, lol).

jennielynn1970
05-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Wow...
I had no idea that this was him way back on the Janet Jackson video! I was in love with him back then too! Those eyes.... sigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hmKX3Hd7c

Laura's Babies
05-15-2008, 11:11 PM
You don't even want to know what I yelled at the TV when they killed him! I wasn't aware he was going off the show so I was completely stunned!

Freedom
05-16-2008, 08:06 AM
You don't even want to know what I yelled at the TV when they killed him! I wasn't aware he was going off the show so I was completely stunned!
Me too. Hey, wait, he's a regular!!! Oops, guess not any more.

Bengalz
05-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Very sad ending - I'm going to so miss his character. He provided a very diverse element to the show.

Will be interesting to see how the cast of characters changes in the upcoming season. CSI has been one of my favourite shows since it began - so intense and with good casting.

jazzcat
05-16-2008, 12:03 PM
I thought the ending was predictable when I saw him walking by himself to the car - either someone would shoot him or the car would blow up - but I had no idea they were really going to kill off the character. :( Not surprised at who did it either.

I watched ER after that and was surprised at that ending. Wonder who if anyone from the show was involved with that. I haven't read who is leaving the show.

shais_mom
05-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Geeze! Can you add "spoiler alert" to the title. Not all of us are in the same time zone. :(

thought the same thing -
I AM in the same time zone but work 2nd shift so I am a day late (and a dollar short ;))
he is one of my faves - I'm sad too maybe things will turn around for him - you know they are never really dead -
heck Tim Speedle came back on CSI Miami for an episode!

shais_mom
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
. :( Not surprised at who did it either.

I watched ER after that and was surprised at that ending. Wonder who if anyone from the show was involved with that. I haven't read who is leaving the show.

I WAS surprised that the under sheriff is the snitch.
Yea just watched ER and I get TV Guide and there was no hint at who was leaving.

jazzcat
05-16-2008, 01:56 PM
I WAS surprised that the under sheriff is the snitch.
Yea just watched ER and I get TV Guide and there was no hint at who was leaving.

When they said on CSI that a beat cop framed Warrick and it had to go higher up I figured it was that guy.

After doing a little goggling it looks like Abby is leaving ER. Guess she gets caught in the blast as she walks past.

K9karen
05-16-2008, 11:09 PM

The show just came on here. I had no idea that Warrick was being killed off (or that the actor got fired).

:o:o I'm SORRY! I didn't even THINk straight! Me Bad.

Freedom
05-17-2008, 09:14 AM
AND, Diane Farr left Numb3rs last night!!! Oh I hate season end . . . .

shais_mom
05-17-2008, 12:55 PM
AND, Diane Farr left Numb3rs last night!!! Oh I hate season end . . . .

I haven't watched it yet but I knew she was leaving - She's pregnant again - with TWIN girls!

K9karen
05-17-2008, 09:21 PM
I thought she may be pregnant! All her shots were sitting down or behind something or from her back! I know her hubby is Asian (Korean I think). I'll bet her kids are beautiful. At least she left for an excellent, wonderful reason! I'll miss her.

shais_mom
05-21-2008, 12:16 AM
How's about Monday Nite's Miami?
Is H leaving?
Is H dead?
Who shot him?
Is Ryan A bad cop?

Cincy'sMom
05-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Is H leaving?
Is H dead?
Who shot him?
Is Ryan A bad cop?

I was surprised by that one!! The firearms guy that killed his brother had ordered the hit on H, so I am hoping Ryan just had his cellphone or soemthing....but it was still weird.

Anyone watch Bones? Didn't see that coming with Zach!!!

lute
05-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Is H leaving?
Is H dead?
Who shot him?
Is Ryan A bad cop?

They can't kill H! He's the main guy!
I don't think Ryan is a bad cop either. If they get rid of him the CSI or CSI:Miami won't have any more hotties!