PDA

View Full Version : Let's mess with the cat's mind!

RICHARD
05-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Soon after the Edster came to live with me I started to clean up the house and move stuff around for him. I put two cardboard boxes on the end of the desk -those are my emergency papers boxes- and soon the Edster found them as a repository/throne for his view of all that he rules inside the house.

The boxes allow him to look out the window, door by turning his head. As I write this he is intently looking out the door for the little birds that stop by the porch. The boxes put him in my peripheral vision, I don't have to turn my head to see him when I am on the computer.

Anyway, I took one of the boxes down to look thru the contents and the cat jumped up on the desk and looked for the 'jump' onto the top box.

He stayed there for about three minutes, looking at the boxes, me, at the boxes again. He was trying to figure out the new layout of his observation area. He jumped up onto the lower platform and promptly began to look around at the new view. I guess I freaked him out pretty good-he didn't fall asleep, the birds caught his eye....he just jumped off the boxes/desk, went to the door to see the birds and is now asleep in the floor in front of the screen door.

-------------------

I am going to leave the top box off and see what happens for the next few days....

Pavlov had his dogs.......I don't like dog spit!:D

Freedom
05-15-2008, 05:49 PM
You have a mean streak, Richard, daring to move Ed's things! :p

Laura's Babies
05-15-2008, 11:08 PM
When he was looking at you, then the box, then back to you again... He was telling you "FIX THIS DAD!!!!" Don't you understand cat language at all?

Cinder & Smoke
05-16-2008, 12:06 AM
I am going to leave the top box off and see what happens for the next few days ...

Pavlov had his dogs ....... I don't like dog spit! :D

:rolleyes:

What's your opinion on Kat **pee**?

I'd put HIS Box back - QUICKLY!

Boots, da Kat, was known to register his "displeasure" with events by creating
:eek: *wet spots* in places frequented by stocking feet ...

I tried Very Hard *NOT* to displease da Kat!

BUTT, I could be wrong.
;)

gini
05-16-2008, 12:22 AM
And there is always the possibility that he would pee on your papers in the box without the lid!!!!

My motto is to never - ever mess with a cat's head! If you make a change they might not like I always try to explain it to them.

They are far wiser than you know!! (and more vindictive!!):D

RICHARD
05-16-2008, 02:51 AM
And there is always the possibility that he would pee on your papers in the box without the lid!!!!

They are far wiser than you know!! (and more vindictive!!):D

LOL,

ALL OF YOU!

THis cat has tried to kill me with his water dish, made me dash out the door naked and crushes my bits when he jumps off my lap- So I am supposed to be afraid of cat pee?

Oh
Today I picked up a what I thought was a hair ball from under the desk.

You know you have to put it REALLY CLOSE TO YOUR FACE TO SEE IT'S AN OLD, DRIED CAT TURD.
Me? Afraid?

Pshaw!:eek::p:rolleyes:

AbbyMom
05-16-2008, 07:07 AM
Today I picked up a what I thought was a hair ball from under the desk.

You know you have to put it REALLY CLOSE TO YOUR FACE TO SEE IT'S AN OLD, DRIED CAT TURD.
Me? Afraid?

Ah....you really are a good cat daddy.;)

GILL
05-16-2008, 08:36 AM
Just remember if you mess thier head they get revenge.

cassiesmom
05-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Dad, please put Ed's :)box back after you get what you need.

catmandu
05-16-2008, 07:11 PM
And Maybe A Few Curlies As Love Offerings Richard, It Couldnt Hurt And The Edster Would Have A Ball.

RICHARD
05-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Nothing to report, yet!:rolleyes: