PDA

View Full Version : Stripe

nancys
05-15-2008, 04:07 PM
I had to take Stripe to the vet this morning. He has been sick for a few days. He started out making a hacking sound, which I thought meant he was trying to cough up a hairball, so I gave him medicine for that. Yesterday though he started sneezing - he was running a 104 temp this am at the vets. I hate to see him sick like he is - he doesn't even look like the same cat.

lvpets2002
05-15-2008, 04:11 PM
:( Oh poor wittle one.. Yes cats can get so dehydrated & sick so fast.. So glad he is at the Vets.. Sending Lots of Good Vibes, Huggss & Prayers..

Medusa
05-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Aw, poor boy. Prayers going out that Stripe feels better real soon.....

Freedom
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Stripe!

momcat
05-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Poor Stripe. I hope this is nothing serious and your vet will have him feeling better in no time. Prayers are certainly being prayed, Could I ask you to give sweet Stripe some feel better scritchies and lovies from me?

catmandu
05-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Poor Dear Stripe.
The Found Cats Are Certainly Adding You In Thier Prayers Tonight, And Pet Angels Are Comong To Help Comfort You.
Theres Nothing Worse Than Seeing Our Friends When They Are Not Feeling Well, Its So Sad And Scary.
We Hope That Theres Good News About Stripe Soon.
And That His White Coat Healers Will Have The Cure.

Laura's Babies
05-15-2008, 11:03 PM
They are our babies and we want them healthy, happy and enjoying themselves. It breaks our hearts when they are sick.. GET WELL SOON STRIPE!

nancys
05-16-2008, 05:28 PM
It does make you feel bad when your little babies (cats) are sick, doesn't it? Almost like when you're kids are sick.