PDA

View Full Version : I finally Figured it out

NicoleLJ
05-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Ajax here

Took me a little longer then my mommy Sheena and Luca but I figured it out finally. I know i have you all confused so let me explain.

In the winter we would get warm weather called a chinook(well that is what my two legged mommy calls it) and it melts the fun white stuff so that the grass is uncovered. Well grass is fun to eat. All of us, Mommy Sheena, Luca and I love to eat the stuff. Our two legged mommy and daddy keep trying to make us stop when they see us but we will grab a bite on the run. It is so good. Anyway the not so fun part is later my tummy don't feel so good and some yellow stuff comes up with the grass. YUCK. Now when Mommy Sheena and Luca bring theirs up they always run to the bathroom. I like the bathroom because of the baths I get there. And then they jump in the tub and get a ton of loves for doing it in there. Where as mommy either ignores me while she cleans up mine or tries to get me to the tub, praising me all the way. I never quite understood.

Now I do. Last night we had our usual run and grass grabbing and later I needed to bring it up. Mommy Sheena went straight to the tub and did it there. As soon as she was done I went in and did it too. My two legged mommy didn't have to say a thing. I did it all on my own. Boy did I get a ton of loves and kisses last night for that one. lol

It sure is great when I finally get it.

Ajax

Freedom
05-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh Ajax, GOOD BOY!!! Moms love it when puppers learn to do good things, as you have discovered. That includes making clean ups easy when you have to . . um . . you know.

You are still young and have so many things to learn. Stick another feather in your cap, learned another thing, ya done good! (Maybe not a feather you may eat that too! :rolleyes:)

Good job, Ajax! :cool:

NicoleLJ
05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks and seeing how I went through a sock fetish a few months ago I don't think my two legged mommy wants me near feathers at the momment. :D
Ajax

cassiesmom
05-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Yay, Ajax! The bath tub is a good place for that. I wish Cassie Kitty would do the same thing after she munches on her cat grass. I am glad your tummy feels better. How you are growing! *pet pet* for you