PDA

View Full Version : Iīm going insane!!...

Husky_mom
05-15-2008, 01:18 PM
remember the teacherīs day gift I ordered??...

hereīs a pic..
http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/img?s=MLM&f=17719406_3157.jpg&v=O

well I just got the package this very second, and when I opened it I saw this!!!
http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/img?s=MLM&f=14632725_9499.jpg&v=O

so Iīm going INSANE!!!!.. thatīs NOT what Iīve ordered!!!

the guy told me he wasnīt going to be able to get me on time the red apples (I ordered red) and that he could reimburse me my money, so I told him that if he had green ones I didnīt mind as long as they got here in time (May15th)... well thay got in time but it clearly NOT what I wanted in the first or second place... if he had told me he wouldnīt be able to send ANY apples at all I would have had him give me my money back and I wouldīve bought something else...

now what can I do??....Iīm sooo mad!!!

MoonandBean
05-15-2008, 01:19 PM
OMG.........Do you think your mother in law will like those?? HAHA :). Don't let it ruin your day! Just call him and tell him you're sending them back for a full refund. Maybe they have something simple in a Hallmarks store you can pick up and have in time for tonight.

Husky_mom
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
LOL... you got that right...LOL

unfortunately we have no Hallmarks here, but Iīve seen a few other thing I can make... so Iīm going to get them as soon as I have a car handy..LOL...

I already emailed him... not sure what Iīm gonna do as the shipping would be also off my pocket so perhaps Iīll keep them, but Iīm so mad at him... he couldīve told me and I would still have plenty of time... :mad:

Taz_Zoee
05-15-2008, 01:30 PM
I think you should complain and demand your money back. But do not return what was sent to you.
I'm sorry, that's such a bummer.

Moesha
05-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I would try to get them to send you a prepaid return address label. Obviously this was their fault. They should refund your purchase price, including shipping and also pay to have it shipped back to the company.

lvpets2002
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
:o Oh Bummer Isabel.. I would be just a wittle upset too.. I would for sure get the store to give you your money back.. Hey maybe you could melt all the wax down & make one Bigg Red {or multi color } Apple..:D

Freedom
05-15-2008, 03:05 PM
I like Moesha's idea, give that a try!

smokey the elder
05-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Don't you just hate when you don't get what you ordered? That happens in the lab ALL the time. So much for electronic ordering.

Medusa
05-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh gosh, I had some red apple candles that I didn't use so I gave them away. Wish I had known.....

kitten645
05-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Tell him to issue you a "call Tag". However it came (UPS/Fed Ex etc) They come to your door with a tag, slap it on and back it goes! It's his fault and he should incur any expense to make it right. He can also issue you a credit and let you keep them if the shipping back is not worth the time or effort compared to the cost of the candles.
I've been in retail a million years and that's how it works...or SHOULD! It's called customer service.
If he doesn't co-operate you can file complaints with various online agencies like BizRate that will give him a poor rating and discourage other consumers from using him.
Claudia

Husky_mom
05-19-2008, 10:30 AM
well.... an update... the guy emailed me with a huuuuge apology, he somehow gotconfused and just realized I ordered the apples and not just the candles... heīll be going through some paperwork and see what he comes up with... he knows it was HIS fault... and even if it was past time heīll see what he can do.... letīs see how that goes...

on the bright news... I managed to make a pretty arrangement with the candles... I bought some tin "pots" and added china paper, candles and some chocolates and they turned pretty neat.... but I completely forgot to take a pic of them :p ... anyway I liked how they turned out... so i he doesnīt gives me something back I already did something good out of it... if he does gives me soemthign back then thatīs a plus... I really wanted the apples, so I hope he gives me soemthing ;)

thank you for listening and for giving me advice on the prepaid postage for returns.. thank you