PDA

View Full Version : When I Grow Up...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-27-2002, 01:06 PM
since i am only 14, i am thinking about what i wanna be when i grow up. i so badly want to be a vet, help animals and everything. but another dream of mine is this. . .

i will own an 80 acre ranch. i am going to try oh so hard to save all the dogs and all the animals from the pound. they dont need to die. with someone to love them they shouldnt die. i will have horses and any stray animals i find will be welcomed to stay at my house. i just wanna help the animal world. i know the animal population is rising fast, so i will not breed any of my animals, but if they do, they all will stay with me and be spayed or neutered. my ranch will be called paradise ranch.

thanks for listening :)

pupper-lover
08-27-2002, 01:14 PM
I also dream of one day having a large piece of property, complete with pond, hills, and tons of big trees. Sweet rescued puppers would spend their days romping about, stopping once in a while for a dip in the water. I would love to have the land, money, and time to create a home for animals that were thrown out. They would be given the chance to know the love, freedom, and trust that every animal inherently has in them.

lovemymaltese
08-27-2002, 01:37 PM
lovely dreams ya'll have, wouldn't that be the life!

Aspen and Misty
08-27-2002, 03:04 PM
That is so nice! I am going to school for exoct animals trainging and managment. I want to save circus elephants and my sister is saveing lions. I am getting the experience I need right now to go to my college by working at a local sanctuary and it is the collest thing To see all those abused and abandoned aniamls there in a nice comfy home! I hope more people join in on the rescues eforts of others! but just rember even if you rescue a dog from teh pound you are saving a life and by nutering or spaying your dog you are helping out to! I am glad that young people are helping out and have dreams of one day accomplishing goals to save animals! I think it is a great dream you have and don't let anything change it!

Ash

Desert Arabian
08-27-2002, 03:30 PM
I am also 14- I too want to have a huge ranch, where I rescue abused and abandoned animals. Or, I want to own a dog kennel called the Bed & Biscuit. It would be very posh- but not at all pricey. Since I am so wild about labs, I have often dreamt of having a "lab farm" where I have tons and tons of yellow labs. That would be so awesome- but impossible. Talk about a lot of $$!

~*~*~*~* YellowLabLover*~*~*~*~

Desert Arabian
08-27-2002, 03:33 PM
If you are 14- how come it says on your profile, that you were born in 1980? Just wondering!

*~*~*~* YellowLabLover*~*~*~*~

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-27-2002, 04:24 PM
well the website i go on to play games doesnt let kids on under the age of 18 and i thought it would be the same here. if u guys dont believe me sry but its true. i really am 14
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Desert Arabian
08-27-2002, 04:26 PM
I get cha now! That's actually a pretty smart idea!;) :)

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 03:25 PM
I once wanted to be a vet as well, now I have decided to be a teacher. I was worried that I could not put an animal to sleep. It is a very difficult part of being a vet. Follow your dreams!

RockyRoad
08-30-2002, 10:36 AM
I was worried that I could not put an animal to sleep. It is a very difficult part of being a vet.

I hate putting animals to sleep :(. It's scary that you actually have the power to end an animal's life with just a needle. But of course it's doing the right thing if the animal is in pain. Anyway, I plan to get many more animals when I hit thirty, and have almost every kind. It's almost any animal lover's dream to have lots of animals and to save them from the world's harsh ways.

Rottieluver45
08-30-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
since i am only 14, i am thinking about what i wanna be when i grow up. i so badly want to be a vet, help animals and everything. but another dream of mine is this. . .

i will own an 80 acre ranch. i am going to try oh so hard to save all the dogs and all the animals from the pound. they dont need to die. with someone to love them they shouldnt die. i will have horses and any stray animals i find will be welcomed to stay at my house. i just wanna help the animal world. i know the animal population is rising fast, so i will not breed any of my animals, but if they do, they all will stay with me and be spayed or neutered. my ranch will be called paradise ranch.

thanks for listening :)

WOW!!!:eek: That`s cool!! I`m only 13 and That`s what I`m suck between too!

turner
08-31-2002, 09:05 AM
IF I HAD THE SPACE, I THINK I WOULD HAVE NUMEROUS DOGS AND CATS!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE EVERY ANIMAL FROM THE RAINBOW BRIDGE!!!