PDA

View Full Version : Will someone PLEASE get this woman's license...

moosmom
05-14-2008, 07:59 AM
and cut it up FOREVER!!! Brit has got more money than God, so why not a limo, if not for the sake of the kids.

Paparazzi snap Britney Spears as she rear-ends SUV
LOS ANGELES - Another Britney Spears fender-bender, another instant online video.

Paparazzi had cameras rolling when the pop star's white Mercedes-Benz coupe rear-ended a red Ford Explorer Tuesday in Beverly Hills.

The video, posted on TMZ.com, shows Spears in the driver's seat. Wearing a ponytail and aviator shades, she covers her mouth with her hand after realizing she hit the car in front of her.

No one was injured and police were not involved. Photos and video do not reveal any visible damage to either car.

The 26-year-old's bodyguard, who was riding in the passenger seat, gave Spears' information to the female driver of the SUV, People.com and TMZ reported.

Spears was involved in a separate fender-bender on April 12. No one was injured or cited in that accident

Pawsitive Thinking
05-14-2008, 08:52 AM
or someone please get her some driving lessons!!

shepgirl
05-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Or send her back to rehab and some psychiatric help for the sake of the kids. Better yet please take her kids and let someone else raise them so they can have a normal loving home. Don't give a hoot for Britt but sure feel sorry for those kids.
I think her sister will be following in her footsteps....dysfunctional or what.
Could never understand why idiots like that can even be allowed around children.

Catty1
05-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Maybe she is just a BAD DRIVER! I hope they do remove her license. At least she did the "Oh, S***" gesture when she hit it...

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Her license was suspended for a while ... she drove any way! :(

They seem to be waiting until she hurts or kills someone before they really crack down on her. :(

RICHARD
05-14-2008, 06:04 PM
After the accident she pulled out in front of another car that had to stop to keep from hitting her.

She'll drive until she kills someone-then everyone will start the finger pointing!

Oh, poor BS.........

Pawsitive Thinking
05-15-2008, 04:38 AM
Hey Brit! Give up singing and go into stock car racing - you're a natural

Daisy and Delilah
05-15-2008, 10:32 AM
I felt kinda bad for her for awhile but now, enough is enough!! She can't seem to do anything very well.:(

Pawsitive Thinking
05-15-2008, 10:44 AM
I felt kinda bad for her for awhile but now, enough is enough!! She can't seem to do anything very well.:(

Does that include her singing career?? ;)

Laura's Babies
05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
It is going to take her killing somebody NEEDLESLY before something is done. What a great law suite that will be!

Daisy and Delilah
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Does that include her singing career?? ;)

Yes, Denise, most definitely. Her singing makes me cringe.:p

shais_mom
05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
maybe she needs to meet up with the 19 year old that broke the 82 year old's leg in 14 places for driving to slow.
That'd be a fight for pay - per- view!