PDA

View Full Version : Xanto

Pawsitive Thinking
05-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Easy to see why everyone loves you so much :love:

finn's mom
05-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Xanto, you are an absolutely spectacular cat! Those eyes, that face, what a cat!

catmandu
05-14-2008, 09:32 AM
ANOTHER BIG BEAUTIFUL CAT FROM BEAUTIFUL HISTORICAL PORTUGAL, ONE OF THE PETANGELS FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT WITH THE EXCELLENT RESTUARNATS AND GREAT BEACHES.
AND XANTO IS SUCHA GORGEOUS CAT, AND IS JUST LIKE HAVING A WORK OF ART, THAT OU CAN PET, CUDDLE AND LOVE, AND BE LOVED IN RETURN.
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO XECITING XANTO, OUR NEWEST AND MEWWWIEST CAT OF THE YEAR.
:cool::love::love::D:love:;):cool::love::cool::lov e:

Barbiecat1
05-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Handsome boy, don't cry, you'll be okay after the bath and the eye wipes. I can see how everybody loves you, what with those handsome looks and winning personality! Enjoy your special day, Sweetheart, and many, many more are wished for you.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Xanto how gorgeous you are!!! :love:

I love your color! and you have the most beautiful eyes!!! :)
I hope you are being spoiled rotten today! You deserve it!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:D

Frostfrog
05-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Xanto! You little stud muffin, you!

I am so jealous! All the girls love you!

Sometimes it pays to be delicate and sweet.

Sorry you hate bath time. If my circumstance in life were similar to yours, I don't think I would hate bath time at all.

If there were tears in my eyes, they would be tears of joy.

Lucky Xanto.

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/

tatsxxx11
05-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Stunning! There's no other word to describe you, Xanto! Oh, that coat, those eyes, that face!:love: I love how your Mommy describes you..."sweet, delicate" and a stud!:D:cool: You're every girls dream boy, Xanto!:love: Now, no baths, no tears today sweetheart, just smiles, cuddles and kisses as your family and we all, celebrate your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos! Congrats gorgeous guy! Enjoy your special day of honor with your proud family, human and furry! (The ladies must be mad with envy!:D) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Xanto!:)

gardenmimine
05-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Xanto, you are marvelous. Your eyes, your fur, everything.

You deserve the COTD title!

Kisses to you dear