PDA

View Full Version : This made her SO MAD!!

Laura's Babies
05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Pet smart had this on clearance for only $3.. I have thought often of getting Amy something like this for those winter days when the cold and dampness bothered her so bad.. So, I had the sweater and there she was... It was a perfect fit, just the right colors and very "girlie", however, she was NOT impressed! Look at the results...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/HPIM3727.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/My%20Babies/HPIM3725.jpg

She would not move, would not look at me and when I took it off of her, she jumped up and went slapped the tar out of Giz!!

phesina
05-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Maybe she'll like it better on the next cold and damp day.

lvpets2002
05-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Maybe she'll like it better on the next cold and damp day.

I tend to agree.. Meowmom are you being mean to our poor wittle Amy.. Oh Amy its ok, we are sending you Bigg Whisker Kissess & Huggss..

momcat
05-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Oh Amy, if you only knew how beautiful you look in your lovely sweater! I'll bet you that every PT kitty girl will want one just like it once they see yours! Scritchies and lovies being sent just for you! :love:

catmandu
05-13-2008, 07:09 PM
I Am Surprised That You Were Able To Put That Sweater On Amy, I Have A Feeling That The Found Cats Would Not Be As Cooperative.
I Could Barely Fit A Santa Hat On Michael The Mild Before He Hissed And Ran Off.
Amy Does Look So Spiffy, A Regular Belle Brummel!!!!

cassiesmom
05-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Amy, I'm glad Meowmom got a picture of you in your sweater; it looks very nice on you!

krazyaboutkatz
05-13-2008, 11:42 PM
She sure looks cute in her new sweater. Too bad she doesn't like it.:( I tried this for my Sunny because he tends to get cold but he did the same thing. It was a small dog sweater so I ended up giving it to a co-worker that had a small dog. Hopefully she'll get used to wearing it.:)

Karen
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Gosh, she let you put it on her, good kitty, but sheesh, Mom, did you expect her to LIKE it? I mean, really, what kid likes the clothes mom picks out, anyway?

orangemm
05-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Maybe she will appreciate it more when the weather turns cold?:rolleyes:

Cats!

Freedom
05-15-2008, 06:00 PM
It does look stunning on her!

Laura, when I start a new cat on the harness, the first time the harness is on the cat is 'paralyzed,' can't move at all. That stays on a few minutes, then comes off. After a few times, the cat starts doing this snake crawl, can't stand with that heavy weight of the harness! It takes time for them to adapt. After a while, they put on the harness and just keep motoring!

Given Amy's situation, I think you just need to give her time to adjust to it.

jennielynn1970
05-15-2008, 09:22 PM
She would not move, would not look at me and when I took it off of her, she jumped up and went slapped the tar out of Giz!!

Awe.... lol... I can just see this happening, lol. Gotta love how they take their frustrations out on other cats!:rolleyes::p

Laura's Babies
05-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Freedom, that is what I plan to try.. just a few minutes every now and then until she gets use to it and maybe by next winter, she will enjoy having it on... I'll just make sure Giz id not around when I take it off of her from now on..

gini
05-16-2008, 09:39 AM
You made me laugh outloud!! Can you just imagine what Giz was saying to her? He probably deserved the swats!

That is one adorable sweater though. Hopefully by winter she will come to appreciate it and even "model" for Giz.

kimlovescats
05-16-2008, 10:44 AM
POOR GIZ!!! LOL! Awww, Giz, you can come stay with Auntie Kim!;)
Ok, I need to focus on Amy now! haha! Mommy, what WERE you thinkin'!:p

nancys
05-16-2008, 05:45 PM
But Amy, you look so cute in your jacket!!!