PDA

View Full Version : A plea for help

momcat
05-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi PT friends!
We got a new computer a few weeks ago since our other one went and died. I'm still trying to figure this one out with limited success. Here's my dilemma. One of my friends helped me get Groucho's pictures on the computer but I can't figure out how to get the pictures from our computer or digital camera to Zoombrowser to Photobucket to PT. I love seeing the pictures of all your beautiful kitties and more than anything want to share my Groucho with all of you.

For whatever reason I just can't get the hang of this computer stuff, can't even do many of the basics in spite of my best efforts. That's why I feel so terrible about needing to ask for help. If anyone is willing to help me through the process of posting Groucho's pictures, name your compensation. Any help on this will be appreciated more than words can express!:confused::confused:

jazzcat
05-12-2008, 08:08 PM
I'll try to help but I'm not the best at explaining things. With the changes at photobucket I'm not sure though. First off, do you have the pictures downloaded from your camera to your computer?

moosmom
05-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Phred has instructions that helped me alot.

Oh Phreeeeeed!!!!!

momcat
05-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I'll try to help but I'm not the best at explaining things. With the changes at photobucket I'm not sure though. First off, do you have the pictures downloaded from your camera to your computer?

Hi Jazzcat, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The pictures are on my computer from the camera. Thank you more than a lot for your offer to help!

catmandu
05-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Jen Luckenbach yeras ago talked me through the way to post photos, I would consult with her as she has a way of making hings very clear.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012349.jpg
And Princess thanks her Aunt Jen for the young looking compliment.
That made her day.

jazzcat
05-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Okay, I just read you said you wanted to get them from your computer to zoombrowser to photbucket. I have no idea what zoombrowser is. I just upload to photobucket straight from my computer.

Can anyone else help us out here. I'm afraid I won't know what I'm talking about now.

Laura's Babies
05-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Are they in you MY PICTURES folder? If they are upload them to photobucket from there and skip the zoombrowser step.. Sounds like a extra step that is not necessary....

Shucks! Phreds instructions seem to have not moved to the new place with us! My link to it no longer works...

TRY to get your pictures to Photobucket (you will need to sign up to get an account but it is free.) Once there, we can instruct you, it is so much easier to do now...

Karen
05-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Phred's instructions are here:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7406

Laura's Babies
05-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Thanks Karen!