PDA

View Full Version : Neuro boy (CH?), NY

critters
05-12-2008, 11:29 AM
The email was a duplicated mess, but I think the info's all here.

If you can help please contact our New Hope Department at 212-722-4939 ext.225 or 228 Ask for Jessica 646-210-5404 or Krystele 917-417-0700You can also email us at [email protected] nycacc.org , [email protected] nycacc.org Or [email protected] nycacc.org Meet Maxwell or as I like to call this charming guy Maxi for short. Maxwell is 6 years old weighs 8.6 lbs cannot walk much, tips over from Nervousness, displays head shaking and is missing a tooth or two. Yet this little guy is filled with the most personality that I¢ve ever seen in a Neurological kitty. I must admit I sat at his cage and spoke to him for about 5 minutes and he seemed to have understood. If you can help Max please contact us. If you are not a New Hope Partner and you will like to know how you can help let us know and we will send you a New Hope Application. Thanks In Advance Krystele GuyManhattanNew Hope LiaisonWork 212-722-4939 Ext. 228

catmandu
05-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I Wish We Could Take Maxwell In, As I Think That The Found Cats Would Be So Nice To Him, And They Would Comfort Him, And Make Maxwell Thier Special Friend.
We Pray That He Can Find That Elusive Furrever Home.

phesina
05-12-2008, 07:28 PM
What is the story here, and what are they looking for in the way of help for Max?

critters
05-13-2008, 05:31 AM
What is the story here, and what are they looking for in the way of help for Max?
No idea what the story is; I assume they're looking for a home for him.

catmandu--I'm sure the Found Cats would be wonderful to him; I'm still amazed at how well the Found Cats get along!!