PDA

View Full Version : Tons of PMs!

dukedogsmom
05-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Anyone notice the new pm limit? 500! Now that's a lot of PMs! Sweet!

Ginger's Mom
05-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Hehehe, and I just emptied out my PM box a few weeks before the move. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered. :D

kuhio98
05-12-2008, 12:09 PM
I keep mine cleared out 'cuz I figured the more stored the more it costs to keep the server up and running. But, I will never delete the PMs from Corinna.

Hellow
05-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Heh, I have a total of 25 pms and it has stayed like that for almost 3 months i believe :cool:.

Jessika
05-12-2008, 04:39 PM
The new server rocks! I don't usually correspond via PMs but I haatteeeddd deleting them to make room for new ones. I hate deleting emails and whatnot, because you never know when you might need information contained in one of them until you erase it... lol

Karen
05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
It's still a good idea to keep track, and delete ones you no longer need ... but there is never a reason to lose any information in a PM. Did you know you can download the entire contents of your PM box in one quick step?

Yup! Scroll down to the bottom of your messages, and you'll see a little line that says: "Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text"

Cool, huh? I do that regularly, that way, if I ever need anything, I can do a text search of the folder I put them all in, and voila! There it is!

Jessika
05-12-2008, 05:04 PM
It's still a good idea to keep track, and delete ones you no longer need ... but there is never a reason to lose any information in a PM. Did you know you can download the entire contents of your PM box in one quick step?

Yup! Scroll down to the bottom of your messages, and you'll see a little line that says: "Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text"

Cool, huh? I do that regularly, that way, if I ever need anything, I can do a text search of the folder I put them all in, and voila! There it is!

Oh no don't worry I usually delete the random conversation ones that are old ;)

Karen
05-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh no don't worry I usually delete the random conversation ones that are old ;)

I just figured it might be something others may not have ever noticed, so I might as well post!

slleipnir
05-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I almost never get PMs so I never even noticed. Sounds awesome though :D