PDA

View Full Version : Me and Heyoka....by Tehya

Glacier
05-12-2008, 12:37 AM
WOOOOOO PT

As most of you know, me and Heyoka didn't get along so good when I first got here. I gots a little dent in my head from him! I don't think Mom posted about that cuz she was very upset. Heyoka chomped me and broke my head bone when I had only been here for a few days. Fortunately, that little dent is the only permanent damage to me, but me and Heyoka werent' allowed near each other after that.

Then a couple weeks ago, I was in the house with Mom and Dad was working in the yard. I wanted to go outside and Mom didn't realize til it was too late that Dad had let Heyoka off his tether thingy. Heyoka has to be tied up at dinner time and when I am in the big yard.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/reintor.jpg
This is what happened! I ran over to Dad. He made Heyoka lay down and reintroduced us all nice like. Heyoka wasn't allowed to get up, but he didn't have to show his belly like in the picture. He's just silly that way!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/teyhey.jpg
Pretty soon we were both laying down being good! Did I mention Mom was pretty much in heart failure during all this!? I'm all grown up, but I still weigh less than Heyoka's head! She was sure he was gonna eat me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/helping.jpg
After awhile of no fussing or growling, Dad told us to "GIT", so we did! I saw Heyoka was digging a hole and I offered to help him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/teamwork.jpg
Chum helped too and we dug a giant hole!

Now me and Heyoka aren't best buddies, but we can be in the big yard together. It's much nicer for all of us. I don't have to go in my pen when Mom is home. Heyoka doesn't have to be tied up and Mom doesn't have to freak out when I get too close to him! She still does supervises us, but so far things are okey dokey! (Why is Mom knocking on wood?)

WOOOOO
Tehya

Karen
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Hey, Tehya! Mum's just knocking on wood to hope that you and Heyoka continue to get along well. That's one mighty impressive hole you guys were helping him dig, too! Big brudders can be scary at times, but the are usually pretty good guys once they get used to ya.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-12-2008, 09:37 AM
That's good to see

CountryWolf07
05-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Awww, how wonderful is that? :)

MoonandBean
05-12-2008, 09:51 AM
WOW...That is one big hole you guys dug!

cassiesmom
05-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Tehya and Heyoka --- HUGS!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/teyhey.jpg

I love Heyoka in the first picture: "Daddy, may I please have a tummy rub?" Here you go, sweety... RUBRUBRUB(smooch)

finn's mom
05-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Great news! I love that photo of Heyoka face first in the hole. :)

Husky_mom
05-12-2008, 11:20 AM
what a pretty sight I see.....

I love your whole crew but Heyoka is such a clown.... LOL..... so cute!!!... sending belly rubs and big pat on the huge head...

and a hig big hug to my Mushkwa boy.... I love him!!!

and a cyber treat to Tehya for being such a cute and nice behaved babydog....

AND.... lotsa loving to to the rest ;)

Freedom
05-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Oh my, I was waiting to see which way this thread was going! I knew you and heyoka weren't allowed together, although I didn't know the whole story.

Mom must be sighing, what a HUGE relief!

But then, that's you, Tehya, you make friends of everyone sooner or later!

Glad to see the new gathering is working. Wooos!

Cinder & Smoke
05-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Then a couple weeks ago, I was in the house with Mom
and Dad was working in the yard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/reintor.jpg

I ran over to Dad. He made Heyoka lay down and reintroduced us all nice like.

Now me and Heyoka aren't best buddies, but we can be in the big yard together.
It's much nicer for all of us.

Sooo ... Big Daddy Stuart is back at the Ranch for a while?

WELCOME HOME, Stuart!! :)

We've all *missed* ya!

Sounds like Daddy has you guys figgered out pretty well.
Now both of you stay :cool: and continue to Git Along!! ;)

Glacier
05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Sooo ... Big Daddy Stuart is back at the Ranch for a while?

WOoo Wooo Mr. Phred

Dad was home for a little while then he left again. Mom says he'll be back in late June. Then our grandpawents were here for a few days, but they left too. It's just us and Mom again now, as usual!

Wooo
Tehya

Cinder & Smoke
05-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Dad was home for a little while then he left again.
Mom says he'll be back in late June.

Then our grandpawents were here for a few days, but they left too.

It's just us and Mom again now, as usual!

:(

Hey Tehya ~
Ya'know that Gold Mine Shaft you guys just excavated inna yard?

NEXT Tyme Dad drops in for a "visit" --- Grab his Keys an drop 'em down your Mine Shaft.
That otta keep him around a few extra daze!
PS: DON'T get caught *jinglin* da keys!

And ask Mom how'z come there's no *snappies* from the Dad & GranPawents visits?
We enjoy seein ALL da Fambly! :)

Almost afraid ta ask ... but were's Dad "workin" now?
Hope it's doin sumpin **SAFE**!

;)

Ginger's Mom
05-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi Teyha, sweetie. I am glad to hear that you and Heyoka are getting along now, but I think it may be smart to play with some of the dogs and just leave Heyoka play with some of the other dogs for now. You are both being very good though.

Glacier
05-13-2008, 12:12 AM
:(

Hey Tehya ~
Ya'know that Gold Mine Shaft you guys just excavated inna yard?

NEXT Tyme Dad drops in for a "visit" --- Grab his Keys an drop 'em down your Mine Shaft.
That otta keep him around a few extra daze!
PS: DON'T get caught *jinglin* da keys!

Almost afraid ta ask ... but were's Dad "workin" now?
Hope it's doin sumpin **SAFE**!

;)

WOOO MR. Phred

I don't think that will work. Dad doesn't drive to his work anymore. He takes a plane! He is still drilling, but he now he is a copper mine. I guess they are looking for more copper and my Daddy drills the holes to see what is down there....or something like that.

WOooo
Tehya

cassiesmom
05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
WOOO MR. Phred

I don't think that will work. Dad doesn't drive to his work anymore. He takes a plane! He is still drilling, but he now he is a copper mine. I guess they are looking for more copper and my Daddy drills the holes to see what is down there....or something like that.

WOooo
Tehya

Dear Tehya,

Does your daddy's airplane have keys? I'm thinking airplane keys might go down the hole just as easily as car keys do...

Your fan,
Elyse (HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG for all the Glacier dog- and cat-family)