PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!!...

Husky_mom
05-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I know in the states you celebrate this day tomorrow.... but we celebrate it on May 10th no matter what day of the week it is........

sooooo

Happy Mothers Day to all of us beautiful mothers!!! and your mothers!!

have a great day and here´s a humongous HUG to all of you on this special day, a sweet kiss to all of the kids that made us celebrate this day, and a big thank you to all of our mothers for bringing us to life....

Medusa
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Happy Mothers' Day to you, too, my friend, and to all my PT friends around the globe. MD is bittersweet for me because my son is so far away and my mom has passed on but that's true of so many of us, isn't it? A good friend of mine invited me to to lunch and shopping w/her mom and sister tomorrow, so I get to borrow her mom for a day. :) My blessings and good wishes to all of you who are moms and, whether or not you can be w/your children or moms tomorrow, know that we all are blessed. Those of us who aren't moms still have that nurturing quality and will do lots of 'momming' throughout the years whether we realize it or not. And, of course, we always have our furkids, don't we? Happy Mothers' Day, everyone.

Cinder & Smoke
05-10-2008, 07:38 PM
:)

Here's a Warm Wish for a Wonderfully
** HAPPIE MOM's DAY ** for
My Beloved First Mom ...
who's enjoying her "retirement"
at The Bridge ~ probably cooking
up a batch of her Famous
* Chawklit Chippie Cookies *
in God's Kitchen.
** LOVE YA, MOM **!! ;)

And now a HAPPIE MOM's DAY Wish to
ALL my "Other Moms" ~ my world-wide
collection of Loaner and Foster Moms
that I lean on for Kind Words, Support,
{{{Hugs}}}, and all the other Stuff Moms do!
HAPPIE MOM's DAY ~ *Other Moms*!! :)

With {{{HUGS}}} to ALL ~
from Phred & the GrandKids ~ Cinder & Smokey

:D

Karen
05-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms of Pet Talk - people who are moms to furred, feather, scaled, and slinky as well as skin-kids!

My own mom is probably either arguing with Saint Paul over his opinions about women, or handing out hugs and biscuits to pets at the Rainbow Bridge, or hosting a big party - or all three at once, most likely - up in heaven. But I am sure she will be smiling down at all her "kids" - the ones she gave birth to, and the ones she didn't, but who called her "Ma" nonetheless - tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone who is a mom or had a mom!

chocolatepuppy
05-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Happy Mother's Day everyone! :D I have only furkids but sure consider myself their mommy! I will visit with my mom tomorrow, I am blessed to still have her, she is almost 80.

MoonandBean
05-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day everyone.

Taz_Zoee
05-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow (or today or yesterday....whatever time zone you are in). Even if you do not have skin-kids (like me) you are still considered a MOM, so enjoy the day!!
Zoee gets to go with us to Bruce's mom's.......woo hoo!! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
05-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Happy Mother's Day!

catnapper
05-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Thank you. I came home yesterday to a gorgeous vase of flowers from my youngest daughter, complete with a wonderful note. I was so touched :)

lvpets2002
05-11-2008, 09:24 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL AT PT FROM THEIR 2 & OR 4 LEGGED FURRY BABIES..:love:

sparks19
05-11-2008, 09:31 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE.

Hannah and I got matching Jammie's and my MIL sent me a $75 gift card to a spa. I am going for a Hot Shell massage next weekend.

I haven't decided what I want to do and where I want to go today lol.