PDA

View Full Version : sorry i have not been on lately

crazyboutanimals
05-09-2008, 11:06 PM
sorry i have not been on lately i have been busy. we finally got our business up and running. and then we were out in stansbury park utah, and we drove by this wonderful large home. we have been looking for a few months. we called the guy and he said he would rent it for 900 per month. this is what we have a 4 bedroom 4 bath home with fully finished basement, you could easily make 2 more rooms down there with a living area. we have a HUGE back yard it is 113 feet by 100 feet by 60 feet. the only trouble is that the yard has gone wild. so that will take some time to fix. it is a corner lot ( i love those) it has a master suite bedroom with a garden jetted tub :) which is totally cool. it has vaulted ceilings. i will so be taking pictures of the new place, because there is so much more to the home.

but, i am back and on here once again

welcome to those new people who have joined and i will keep you updated on the new additions as well.:D

Taz_Zoee
05-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Oh that sounds like a lovely place. Can't wait to see pictures of that. And it's perfect for your family that is about to expand here soon. :D
Congrats!

Karen
05-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Sounds like a nice place - it's good to hear from you! And hey, I appreciate some wildness in a back yard!

chocolatepuppy
05-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Good to see you back! Can't wait to see pics of your house, it sounds beautiful!;)

Rachel
05-11-2008, 07:28 AM
$900 a month (for all that) is not rent, it is a steal! Congratulations for your good fortune.

Jessika
05-11-2008, 12:16 PM
WOW that's so exciting for you!! I can't WAIT for when we finally buy/rent our own house... sooo exciting!