PDA

View Full Version : Explosives?....:eek:

Husky_mom
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
about an hour before I left work to pick my kid up, we saw a bunch of police cars and fire engine trucks pass by...we wondered what couldīve happened...

my work is like 4 blocks from my kidīs school and my parents house is like 6 blocks the other way...

so when we were arriving to my folks house we see the yellow police line blocking the intersection of a couple streets... we immediately thought someone was shot down (we have had so many executions lately sadly)... so we detoured one block and went around the other way... while passing by we saw the fire engine truck there in the corner...ŋŋ??... why we wondered

wehn we arrived my dad had went there to ask what happened, if it was a gas leak or something so we could evacuate we are merely 5 houses from the corner were this all happened....

well, a neighbor said they had found some explosive(s) hence the fire truck...:eek::eek: WHAT!!..

we havenīt heard anything so far and itīs been a couple hours now, nonetheless freaky

Freedom
05-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh dear!!! Keep an ear on the radio news!

Husky_mom
05-09-2008, 05:02 PM
just foudn out what happened!!.. :eek::eek:

someone throwed a dinamite cartridge!!!... the army got it and no one was harmed... how freaky it was!! I am just 5 houses from were it was... just half block!!