PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing couple pics of my dog while getting a massage by my >>>

ChunkyMix
05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Significant other, my dog forget about everything when he is getting a massage, look at his silly face, drools all over the floor.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/Carelia/NOTDs/Chanelsunglasses001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/Carelia/NOTDs/Chanelsunglasses002.jpg

MoonandBean
05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Your S.O looks very talented...Chunky looks very happy.

ChunkyMix
05-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Your S.O looks very talented...Chunky looks very happy.

LOL..he is the best and now my dog get the treats.

BC_MoM
05-09-2008, 12:20 PM
lol! He looks like he is enjoying it!

Rachel
05-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Chunky is adorable. I read in your other thread how he got his name. I'm afraid every time I see him, I will think of a PBnJ sandwich and indulge myself. heehee.

My Hannah is a massage freak herself and makes it very clear when she wants one. Fortunately *giving* seems to be as relaxing as *getting*. Hopefully your SO has found that to be true for him.

Don't hesitate in sharing your Chunky. (I want to call him Chunky Monkey after the ice cream - I am food obsessed today.)

ChunkyMix
05-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Chunky is adorable. I read in your other thread how he got his name. I'm afraid every time I see him, I will think of a PBnJ sandwich and indulge myself. heehee.

My Hannah is a massage freak herself and makes it very clear when she wants one. Fortunately *giving* seems to be as relaxing as *getting*. Hopefully your SO has found that to be true for him.

Don't hesitate in sharing your Chunky. (I want to call him Chunky Monkey after the ice cream - I am food obsessed today.)
LOL..you are too funny:)
Every time I brush his coat he likes to get a massage after, he turns belly with wide open legs ready for massage, then he turn over to have a neck and head treat.

I tell you, he is learning all my tricks..lol and yes, it is a very relaxing for for both.

ChunkyMix
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
lol! He looks like he is enjoying it!
That picture of your dogs is great, they all look like well behaving pups.

Freedom
05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
He hee, Chunky is definitely zoned out and in Doggie Cloud 9!

And oh my look at how WHITE his teeth are! Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

shepgirl
05-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Now there's one happy dog. Kudos to your SO for taking the time to do this.

RobiLee
05-09-2008, 07:20 PM
That looks like one happy dog. He is also very handsome.

chocolatepuppy
05-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Chunky is adorable! Looking forward to seeing more of him!:D