PDA

View Full Version : Joey chewing on Kohl.

kt_luvs_kitties
05-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Thought this was cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCImIsZPHI

CountryWolf07
05-08-2008, 08:20 PM
THAT is adorable! :)

Taz_Zoee
05-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I finally got a chance to watch this. I had to have my co-worker and her daughter come to my desk to watch it. That is so cute!! Kohl is so gentle with Joey. I love it!! :D :D

RobiLee
05-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Awww, that was just too cute. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)

Rachel
05-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Joey, you little bugger. You are ever so brave taking on a big kitty like Kohl. I hope you haven't watched the video yourself as you would be :eek: to see someone trying to flick you off like the little bug you are. heehee - that broke me up.

cassiesmom
05-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Kohl, sweety! How gentle you are with little Joey! :love:

Pam
05-10-2008, 07:43 AM
What a sweet video! Kohl is a very special kitty indeed to put up with Joey's shenanigans (sp?) ! I am also amazed that Joey is so quiet in his play. Ripley and Andy at times play like that, but Ripley has quite a "big mouth" and there would be lots of noise if I ever captured it on video. :rolleyes: You have two very special sweeties there and I would love to be able to reach through my monitor and pet them, just as your fingers did on the video!! :) What a cute thing! :love: Thank you for the smiles this morning. I should make Ripley watch it so he can learn to be nice and quiet like Joey when he plays. The knocking would have set him off too. :rolleyes: LOL!