PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for Cameo.

jenluckenbach
05-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Cameo (and Frazzle) are spending time at the Petsmart adoption center. I left them there Sunday. I really want them to get a chance to be SEEN so someone will fall in love and take them home. But Cameo has not been eating. :(

The Petsmart is an hour drive away from me (one way) so with working full days, I can't go get her until Sunday. I doubt very much that any of the volunteers would take her home. No one has extra room.

SO please spare a few thoughts for Cameo to eat little. I hate the thought that she is so unhappy. :(

Medusa
05-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Prayers go up every day for all our PT friends, w/fur and w/out. :)

Freedom
05-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Aw poor dear. She doesn't understand why she is in a cage having been in a foster home. Here's hoping she gets adopted to a wonderful home and never has to cope with cages ever ever again!

Laura's Babies
05-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Poor Cameo... She must think she is being punished.. Some of them just do not do well in a cage at all.... Some could care less...

kimlovescats
05-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Poor sweet girl, momma Jen will get you soon!

Hugs, Jen!

Kim

kb2yjx
05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Hang in there Cameo!!! Help is on the way!! Just eat a little for now!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 09:27 AM
This just confirms why I couldn't be a fostermum.....

Vermontcat
05-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Jen, how are Cameo and Frazzle doing?
Are they your only two tuxedo foster kitties?
Do you still have DaVinci too?
Can you give us an update on them?
I'd love it if you could post some newer photos of them.:)
(I need a tuxy fix);)

catmandu
05-09-2008, 07:25 PM
I KNOW THAT I HAVE SEEN CATS LIKE THAT TOO AT PETCETEA AND PETSMART, THEY JUST LIE AT THE BACK OF THE AGE AND ARE SO SAD.
THEY HAVE LOST MOTIVATION , AND SADLY ARE NOT ADOPTABLE WHEN THEY ARE NOT PLAYFUL.
THE PET ANGELS WILL LET CAMEO KNOW THAT HER MEEOWMIES COMING THEY WILL BRING A SNACK FROM THE PORCH ANGEL PICNIC TO WHET CAMEOS APPETITE!!!
FISH , KOSHER HOT DOGS OR STEAK ANYONE??????????????????????
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

jenluckenbach
05-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Unless I hear better news, I will pick Cameo up Sunday. She is such a nice cat, but like Gary said, not playful nor a kitten.....she's just a plain girl with a heart of gold that no one can see. :(

catmandu
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM
And Thats The Shame Of It All Jen. I Know You Are More Active In Adoption Than I , And I Know That It Must Dpress You As It Would Any Cat Lover To See So Many Healthy Active Cats , Who Are Mature Just Wanting A Chance To Be Your Friend.
It Hurts So Much To See These Faces And Knowing That Theres A Cat Who Would Make A Great Found Cat, And Being Unable To Take Them Home.
Sometimes I Bring Them A Bit Of Chicken, But I Was Told Not To As It Gets Thier Hopes Up That You Are Coming Back For Them.
I Just Wanted To Make Them Happy For A Second.