PDA

View Full Version : Dog

mel55smiles
08-26-2002, 07:13 PM
MY NEIGHBORS DOG HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 4 WEEKS, AND WE JUST WERE TOLD THAT SOMEONE HAD SEEN HIM SHOT, STILL ALIVE BUT NOT BY MUCH. SO HE MAY HAVE DIED.
DOG, THATS HIS NAME, IS A PUREBRED GERMAN SHEP. WHO WAS KINDA OF LIKE A PART OF OUR FAMILY.. AND FATHERED MANY OF MY DOGS PUPPIES BEFORE SHE WAS SPAYED. HE WAS A REMARKEBLE DOG WHO WILL SADLY BE MISSED...

tatsxxx11
08-26-2002, 07:17 PM
Oh, no!!!!!!!!!:( Why?????? Do you know where he is?? How horrifyingly cruel and senseless. I hope the person is caught and pays dearly for murdering this helpless, innocent animal. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and sympathies. I will say a prayer for Dog tonight. Bless you dear one.

mel55smiles
08-26-2002, 07:22 PM
I DON'T KNOW..
OH DARN NOW IVE STARTED CRYING..

I WISH I KNEW WHERE HE IS.
I MISS HIM HE WAS BEAUTIFUL..
HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED AND LOVED
BUT THERE IS SSTILL HOOPE HE COULD BE ALIVE..
ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE

tatsxxx11
08-26-2002, 07:49 PM
I hope and pray he is too....You and Dog will be on my prayer list tonight. I am so, so sorry for you anguish:) {{{Hugs}}}

Sudilar
08-26-2002, 09:39 PM
How horrible. Maybe someone found him and rescued him? As you said, all we can do is hope. :(

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-27-2002, 06:11 AM
Oh my! How horrible!!! Who saw him get shot? How? Where? When?

I pray that Dog is OK and has been saved by someone.

*LabLoverKEB*
08-27-2002, 01:47 PM
Oh no!!!:( :( :( Poor baby! I will keep you, Dog, and his family, in my thoughts, and prayers.

lovemymaltese
08-27-2002, 01:49 PM
That is so terrible, why are people so cruel. I will never understand it.

Sam's My Baby
08-27-2002, 05:43 PM
That is soo horrible!:( I hope he is ok and I hope you find him soon!:(

mel55smiles
08-27-2002, 06:38 PM
THANK YOU ALL, THERE IS STILL NO WORDD, BUT THE THING THAT SUPRISED ME MOST IS THE OWNERS DON'T SEEM UPSET ABOUT IT...

AT LEAST THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL ISNT..
SHE WAS LAUGHING WHEN I HEARD THIS NEWS.

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 02:53 PM
I can't believe that. I would be frantic if my dog turned up missing.

Gepansy
08-30-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by lovemymaltese
That is so terrible, why are people so cruel. I will never understand it.

My friend said she used to have a dog...but her dad got mad at it and shot it in the head.:(

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 07:01 PM
Just the thought of that laughing child makes me feel sick to my stomach. Even seeing a poster "Cat Lost," "Missing Dog," haunts me for days. Wherever Dog is, I pray that it is a place of peace and love and gentleness. This is one of the most disturbing accounts I have read on Pet Talk. I'm so very sorry for you. But so glad to know that Dog was, hopefully is, loved by a gentle soul.

mel55smiles
08-30-2002, 10:24 PM
YEA, AND MY NEIGHBORS (THE ONES THAT OWNED DOG) POODLE DIED YESTERDAY..

HERE IS KRISTIN EXACT WORDS : MAURICE DIED, HAHA PASS ME THE MASCARA

turner
08-31-2002, 09:23 AM
Oh no!!!!!:eek: poor pup!!!

I hope and pray someone found him and rescued him!! Hope you find him soon!!

That family doesn't deserve to own a dog or any living creature.

The girl obviously didn't love the dog at all! Phoebe & Deisel got out for about 10min and I was devistated. They were just down the street too, visiting another rotti!

People make me sick, and sometimes I hate to be a part of the human race.:mad:

Dogz
09-02-2002, 06:54 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!
How could she say such a thing! I mean... HER DOG DIED!
I would be soooo upset... I mean I would be crying all day, and cry myself to sleep for about a month or maybe even more.
But all we can do is Hope, and Pray. Poor Pup. I feel so bad! Do you know how old the GSD was?

mel55smiles
09-02-2002, 09:39 PM
ABOUT FIVE YEARS OLD

lovemymaltese
09-03-2002, 01:43 PM
How could she be so heartless. I thought that evryone grew so attached to their pets and greived their deaths. That would be a perfect world. I remember when our Raskel died, I cried until I couldn't cry anymore and my heart hurt for a long time after that.