PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 264 OVer the speed limit?

RICHARD
05-07-2008, 08:01 PM
100 Miles per Hour recipe.

Ingredients
1/2 oz Wild Turkey® bourbon whiskey
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1/2 oz Yukon Jack® Canadian whisky
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

Directions
Mix all ingredients together over ice in a highball glass. Shake up, then top with Sprite and serve.

------------

Figured we all could use a fast and loose Thursday......I put some arcade racing games in the front of the bar....Ready set....GO!

DONE?

slick
05-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Oh yes, done! please.

I don't visit Thursday's (or Pet Talk for that matter) very much anymore. Time just doesn't permit it. :(

So, now it's late and here I am. That drink sure sounds like a blast! Glad you have somethe Canadian in there. Slide one over here will ya?

Love the new smilie. :love: vs ♥♥♥

RICHARD
05-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Oh yes, done! please.

I don't visit Thursday's (or Pet Talk for that matter) very much anymore. Time just doesn't permit it. :(

Gotta take care of the north...
DONE!:D

Lady's Human
05-08-2008, 02:39 AM
264 over the speed limit?

Sorry, fastest I've ever been nabbed for was 65 over........

Richard, how about Lady and I vs. you and the Edster?

Killearn Kitties
05-08-2008, 02:42 AM
That drink sounds absolutely awful ... but I'd better try one, just to make sure. Hi Richard! Hi Slick! Hi LH! I'd better not say that I have never been done for being over the speed limit - tempting fate and all.

smokey the elder
05-08-2008, 07:21 AM
That sounds like an old SciFi con potion called "Blue Stuff" which flattened many fans in the '80s!:p:D

gini
05-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Well now, THAT drink ought to get your engines revved up!

Yeah, speeding ticket - yup, just one - years ago in a brand new Pontiac LeMans............on a beautiful evening along Pacific Coast Highway.
That brought me up short - and hit the wallet and my driving record.

Never again! So, Richard, I'd better stick with some coffee and Bailey's for now.

KYS
05-08-2008, 09:48 AM
After that drink you probably could not drive. :eek:

Happy Thursday...

RICHARD
05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
264 over the speed limit?

Sorry, fastest I've ever been nabbed for was 65 over........

Richard, how about Lady and I vs. you and the Edster?

LOL, So I can't punctuate!:eek:

I have the tokens, you got the time? I have to warn you that there is a new law here in Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah...NO more driving with pets in your lap.
You and the Lady have to compete 'rally style'!

DONE!

KK,
You? A scofflaw?
I have to poke fun....which side of the road were you on?:eek: DONE!

STE,

Oh, you remember Jungle Juice then!:)

This drink should 'warp' a sci-fi fans mind.

DONE?

Gini,

Toss your keys on the roof...I'll get them later.
One way to get out of a ticket?

Hide your wallet BEFORE the cop gets to the door!

Coffee and Bailey's? DONE!

KYS,
We do have a cot in the Lost and Found so no one 'drives' home!!

You should have a sip anyway!

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Gee, and to think I got a ticket for going 35 in a 30 mile speed zone once.
I swear!!! That area had always been 35 ever since I started driving. Then the people that live in that area made the city change it to 30mph. Guess who didn't know about THAT???? :rolleyes:

I'd love a cherry vanilla coke and some onion rings, please? :D

lvpets2002
05-08-2008, 01:00 PM
:p ok Richard lets try one of those drinks please.. Had a rough week with Hail Storms at home & Pilots for customers here at work..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/57.gif

Killearn Kitties
05-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I have to poke fun....which side of the road were you on?:eek:
The correct one. :D

My Sammy has been practising hard for this week. Who wants to race her?

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d726b3127cceba8fb7d19b8d00000036100BZOWbJu3bsZ

gini
05-08-2008, 05:01 PM
o.k. Richard, it is almost 3 pm here in Call If Or Nia......and I just might need one of those engine booster drinks of yours.

RICHARD
05-09-2008, 01:12 AM
o.k. Richard, it is almost 3 pm here in Call If Or Nia......and I just might need one of those engine booster drinks of yours.

If you are still at work I don't want to serve you....How will you get home?;)

A double? DONE!

4,3,2,1 Liftoff!

KK,

I think that the next matchup is LH, Lady, you and Sammy. Me and the Edster aren't that good...

Can I venture a guess? Does that race set belong to the hubby?:D

I think there is a checkered table cloth around here somewhere.....

DONE!

Killearn Kitties
05-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Can I venture a guess? Does that race set belong to the hubby?:D
There was no need to tell everybody that we don't have a couple of kids in the house that play with it! :D

RICHARD
05-09-2008, 08:01 PM
There was no need to tell everybody that we don't have a couple of kids in the house that play with it! :D

It was merely an observation of the wonderful woman he has.
"Honey, I bought myself and the cats a gift.....":D

DONE!

Lady's Human
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Lady can help out Rally-style, but she's rather stand in my lap with her head out the window, thank you.

I'll take a couple shots of that rocket fuel, barkeep.

RICHARD
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Lady can help out Rally-style, but she's rather stand in my lap with her head out the window, thank you.

I'll take a couple shots of that rocket fuel, barkeep.

LOL, You win! The ultimate "Man, dog, truck" story!

One 100 mpher? DONE!

THere must be a theme with driving and the number 100 this week. I saw a story about a woman who is 101 years old and still driving. :eek:+

I just saw the end of the Nationwide race and need a drink myself....Poor Mark......:mad:

cassiesmom
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
It's Friday, my manager worked from home today, and practically everyone on my team decided to be b---hy/winey/snipey/negative. It wasn't a good day. Richard, one of your 100 MPH drinks would knock me off my feet, but I'd love a Sprite if you have a chilled one around. Wait, can you make that diet Sprite, please? I hope everyone in my office got it out of their system today! GRRRRR!

Lady's Human
05-09-2008, 10:20 PM
The only problem with my co-pilot is that I wish she's quit leaving her snacks in the truck.

She's the ultimate mooch. The reason she stands on my lap in the truck is so she can mooch from people. We go grab a coffee, she schmoozes a donut. Go to McD's to grab lunch? Not only does she get her own hamburger, she gets a cookie from the girl in the drive thru. I just wish she'd figure out how to beg from the parts guys at NAPA!

RICHARD
05-09-2008, 10:34 PM
It's Friday, my manager worked from home today, and practically everyone on my team decided to be b---hy/winey/snipey/negative. It wasn't a good day. Richard, one of your 100 MPH drinks would knock me off my feet, but I'd love a Sprite if you have a chilled one around. Wait, can you make that diet Sprite, please? I hope everyone in my office got it out of their system today! GRRRRR!

One 100 mph, minus the GO!!! Monday Is another day!

Diet Sprite? DONE!

LH,

You drive her to the treats.....Take her into NAPA and turn her on the hired help! Sic em, Lady!:eek:

You may want to start spelling too!

"I'm going for a R-I-D-E!!!!!" ;)

Lady's Human
05-09-2008, 10:38 PM
R_I_D_E doesn't work......she figured that one out long ago.:rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-10-2008, 09:20 AM
R_I_D_E doesn't work......she figured that one out long ago.:rolleyes:

We kinda deserve that for having smart dogs!:p:D

LP,
Sorry I missed your drink order earlier!

You get a double for that!

DONE!