PDA

View Full Version : Bella, Ripley and even Andy

Pam
05-06-2008, 05:52 PM
These are nothing special, but I haven't posted pics in a while. The first one is Andy and Bella. Since Trevor's passing Andy has no one to cuddle with. Maybe some day I will find him cuddled with Bella. She is a sweetie and wouldn't mind that at all. :) I will wait a LONG time for an Andy/Ripley cuddling session. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0980.jpg

Here is Ripley wondering why I am typing such things about him. :p Well, Rip I just don't see that happening any time soon. :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0981.jpg

Lastly, just a picture from yesterday. Bella and Ripley were guarding the yard.
One looks left and one looks right. Nothing and no one goes unnoticed. especially critters! :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0985.jpg

K9soul
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
It's good to see your kids, Bella and Andy look pretty comfortable and content on the sofa :). I really like the one of Bella and Ripley in the yard though, they are certainly keeping tabs on everything. I LOVE those big hostas by your shed too.

chocolatepuppy
05-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Good to see your furkids Pam. Looks like Bella and Ripley keep a close eye on the place.;) Maybe one day you'll find Andy and Bella snuggling, ya just never know.;) They're all adorable.:)

Ginger's Mom
05-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Bella truly is a sweetheart, I would love to meet her again. And Ripley may not be a cuddler, but he sure does have a kissable face. :love: Love the last picture, Bella looks like she has caught the scent of something. Andy, sweetie, I am sending you some virtual snuggles.

Freedom
05-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Such wonderful photos! Sure, no special event, but just the everyday things you see around your house.

Hey Andy, sending some hugs your way. You are one special boy.

Bella and Ripley are so soothing on the eye, he hee. And look at that team work guarding the yard! Good dogs!

Killearn Kitties
05-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Very sweet pictures of everyone. I am sending big hugs especially for sweet Andy.

Lovely looking hostas too. Do you not get many slugs, or have they just not got going yet?

Randi
05-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Such sweet pictures - they seem to relax together :) - but I'm sure Andy misses Trevor, as we all do.

I didn't know that there's such a difference in size in between Ripley and Bella. :eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
05-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Adorable - all of them!

KYS
05-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I also hope you will find Bella and Andy cuddling one day.
But either way Andy does look content just being with her.
Nice picture of Bella and Ripley yard guarding.

RobiLee
05-09-2008, 07:50 AM
There are those gorgeous poodles that I love so much! I'm so glad I didnt miss these photos. Give those two great big hugs from me!

Pam, I didn't know that Trevor had passed away. I'm so very sorry to hear this news.

pitc9
05-09-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear you lost Trevor Pam, :(

I too hope one day Andy gives in and sunggles up to Bella!
I love the last picture!

BC_MoM
05-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Nothing special? I think they're special! Beautiful. :)

Rachel
05-09-2008, 01:27 PM
I too would love to see Andy and Bella in close contact. If you are sitting on the couch, would they both come cuddle with you at the same time? That might be a way to give Andy an idea. Knowing how he and Trevor were such sidekicks, it must be quite lonely for him not having that body contact.

Logan
05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I almost missed these, Pam!!! :o Bless his heart, Andy does look like he needs to get close to Bella. I hope in time he will. When I remember back on Mimi and how she loved Honey and Lilly, it makes my heart smile. :)

At least we don't have to worry about your security since you have two very beautiful/handsome guards in your backyard! :)

I'm with Jess, I LOVE your Hosta, Pam!!

MoonandBean
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
3 beauties!!!!!

Pam
05-09-2008, 03:08 PM
I too would love to see Andy and Bella in close contact. If you are sitting on the couch, would they both come cuddle with you at the same time? That might be a way to give Andy an idea. Knowing how he and Trevor were such sidekicks, it must be quite lonely for him not having that body contact.

Andy and Ripley are my two cuddlers, but with me only . . . . not with each other. HA! If one is on my lap then the other will lay alongside of me. Andy has been wanting to cuddle even more now that his buddy is gone, but he has always enjoyed spending time in my lap, purring and drooling, which he is still doing. :) Bella tends to go to the other end of the sofa if my lap is occupied (which it always is, with either Andy or Ripley :p ) I do believe that Andy will curl up with Bella one of these days. If I see happen that I will run for my camera! :D

Logan and Jess, thank you for your comments about the hostas. I have another one in a different flowerbed and they get HUGE! I spent more money on them than I probably should have, but I knew that in time they would spread and I could divide them and have even more. ;)

K9soul
05-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Logan and Jess, thank you for your comments about the hostas. I have another one in a different flowerbed and they get HUGE! I spent more money on them than I probably should have, but I knew that in time they would spread and I could divide them and have even more. ;)

I absolutely love hostas, one of my favorite plants. And you are right with some TLC and patience, one or two plants can soon turn into many! Some varieties are more pricey but I just adore those huge green, gold, and blue-green leaves on some of them. I have some coming up in my new home's front yard that I intend to baby and spread around too :)

shais_mom
05-09-2008, 07:35 PM
great pics pam - we sure don't see enough of your crew! :D

caseysmom
05-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh I got my poodle fix thank you and yes you don't post pictures of your babies enough!