PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find my Zazou .... UPDATE!!!! SHE is HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-06-2008, 04:32 AM
I cannot find my ZAZOU anywhere :eek:. The last time we saw her was yesterday early afternoon. It is already next day almost noon now; so I am so worried!! I know she loves playing with her friend from a few houses away; but she was never gone that long before! I've been looking in every corner of our garden, yelling her name all the time.
But no use :eek::(

Please sweety, come home asap, mommy is so worried about you :(

jenluckenbach
05-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Zazou........COME HOME!!!

Medusa
05-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Oh boy, Zazou! Don't worry your mom like this! Come home right away!

Freedom
05-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Zazou, time for a meal, get yourself home dear one!

kimlovescats
05-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Oh Lut! PLEASE COME HOME, ZAZOU!!!!:confused:

Laura's Babies
05-06-2008, 07:59 AM
:eek: OH MY GOD!!! I know how frantxi you must be and what must be racu=ing through your mind!! (((((HUGS)))))

Zazou, PLEASE come home baby! Your Mommie is worried and so are all your PT fans.. Lord! Please send Zazou home safely!

Moesha
05-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Oh no!! Not knowing where your baby is is such a terrible feeling to have. I hope he comes home quickly.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Still NO sign of her..... I drove around in our neighbourhood, but no use. I rang at some doorbells, but most people here are out working all day. Let's hope she is closed in somewhere, and let's hope she finds her way out:(
OMG, I am a nervous wreck :(:(

gini
05-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Oh Lut, I hope you are soon hugging her with great relief that she is home.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh no! try posting pictures of her on street lights asking people to open their sheds and garages when they get home in case she is shut in somewhere......

I will see if I can pick anything up from a picture I have just taken from your website - I know she is safe and will be home soon. Could she have got inside someone's car at any time, maybe in the trunk?

Donnaj4962
05-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Oh my, Lut, I am so worried for you and your sweet Zazou!

Zazou.... come home sweety! Your meowmie and all your sisters miss you and want you home! Come on baby!

KitCat
05-06-2008, 09:41 AM
When my cat got out I was calling and calling. I was getting frantic so I decided to get his metal food measuring cup with some food in it and shake it around. He came right out and I was happy. Do you have a treat canister or some thing that would remind her of food? I think when we call they get nervous with the emotion in our voices, but food is a happy sound to them!

Catty1
05-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Zazou - come home!

I an thinking the same Lut- maybe she is closed in somewhere while people are at work.

Could you leave notes on their doors?

PT Prayers that she is home SOON!

Gary - we need the Pet Angel Search Team!

MoonandBean
05-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Saint Anthony come around, Zazou is lost and can't be found...

Let's hope that prayer works. I said it once for Bean when I first moved and he came home a few hours later. Don't forget...it has been cold for months and the weather is turning warm and FUN for cats to play and go on long romps. He will probably be home soon and I will continue to pray until you tell us he is home with you (I let Bean outside; Moon stays in...I know the anxiety associated with a cat who doesn't come home in our timeframe).

Randi
05-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Oh Lut, I know how worried you must be. :( I really hope Zazou will turn up soon! She may be locked in somewhere - when people get home from work, try to go around asking if they can have a look in their houses and garages. Do bring a bag of her favourite treats - hopefully that will do the trick - she must be hungry by now.

Sending positive thoughts that is found soon!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Here is a picture of my sweetheart! Please pray hard for her, please..........

BC_MoM
05-06-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she is out taking a very long stroll. I know what it's like to have a pet go missing - it's very stressful and worrisome.

lvpets2002
05-06-2008, 11:42 AM
:( OMG Zazou is missing.. How so horrible.. Zazou please please come home to meowmomie.. You are worring us all.. Updates Please

Barbara
05-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I am so sorry- I hope she comes home soon.

Catty1
05-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Didn't Zazou do this last year? get everyone all worried and then come home like nothing happened?

HUGS and prayers for Zazou - come home baby!

MoonandBean
05-06-2008, 01:17 PM
That would be reassuring...a pattern of long romps. History is the best predictor of the future.

Karen
05-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Now, now, Zazou - come out of hiding so momma isn't worried, okay?

jazzcat
05-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Please come home Miss Zazou! You have all of us worried.

phesina
05-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Prayers for Zazou to come home soon...

Donnaj4962
05-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Just checking in again, hoping for good news! Many prayers from me and the girls for Zazou's safe return!

Oh Zazou! Come on home! Everyone is worried sick about you!

ChrisH
05-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Lut, you must so very worried and upset. {{hugs}} I remember when my son's cat went missing it turned out she had got locked in their next door neighbours shed. I hope your Zazou is somewhere like that and is discovered very soon.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

jennielynn1970
05-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh gosh... I hope she shows up soon. Maybe she was wandering around and a kid took her inside?? Have you posted pics of her around the area?? I really hope she turns up soon!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-06-2008, 03:08 PM
No sign yet :(:(:(

I put flyers in lots of mailboxes, attached her picture with "missing" and our phone# on many trees; my hubby went to all possible streets or paths on his bike, calling her name...............
No Zazou!
OMG I am a nervous wreck, cannot eat, worrying about her all the time...
I also phoned the 2 vets in the neigbourhood; but no news from them either.

I miss my Zazou so much, I cannot believe she could be gone forever...

Catty, yes she loves to stay away all day, especially on warm days. But she never stayed away ALL night, let alone staying away longer than half a day away. I tried shaking a foodbox while walking around our garden; my other 3 cats were all following me, wondering why mommy was doing that. But no Zazou....

I need strength to stay hopefull; deep in my heart I cannot believe she won't come back. What if someone stole her? She is a beautiful tuxie, so it is possible:(

I feel rotten
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/za6.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/ajuli17z.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/amei20.jpg

caseysmom
05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
She reminds me of my potter so much, they look so much alike! He also does the same thing. Prayers for her safe homecoming.

Randi
05-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Lut, I'm so sorry she hasn't come back yet - where did you see her last? If she's out, something may have scared her, perhaps try to go out again before you go to bed, often cats will show up in the middle of the night after an adventure outside - Fister did.

Is it possible that she could be locked in some cupboard in your house?

If someone has taken her, they may find she's a bit much to handle and hopefully will let her go.

I really hope you'll find her!

(((hugs)))

pitc9
05-06-2008, 04:03 PM
{{{HUGS}}} to you and prayers have been sent that she's home safely SOON!!!!

jenluckenbach
05-06-2008, 04:16 PM
She HAS done this before!!! Whre was she found the LAST time??

Zazou, you get your butt HOME!@!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Logic and instinct tell me that Zazou is still shut in some place. If she had just been wandering she would have heard you and Dad and come home.

Be positive Lut, I have her photo with me and am sure she will be fine. Use all your energy to focus on her coming home...picture that moment in your mind and keep it there

cassiesmom
05-06-2008, 04:48 PM
just checking for good news ... Come home, sweet Zazou!

catmandu
05-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Our Pet Angel search and rescue squad is on the job, and with a lot of street wise Angels with them, we pray that they find Zazou soon, and
tell her that her Meowmie is worried.
I remember the time when Moose was missing, and how I would get up at 3 AM, and run down to see if he was there.
I prayed to Our All Mighty Lord God above , and then he came home a little thin and dirty , but My Moose was home.
We are praying Zazou gets homesick and returns where she belongs.

momcat
05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi Lut,
I first saw this post early this morning but I can't post from my office computer. I have been checking in on breaks and several times in between praying to learn that Zazou came home. This is so sad, she's such a beautiful little girl.

Zazou must be very frightened right now. She knows how very much you love her. Perhaps she's not too far away. Many prayers are being prayed for her swift return and she'll show up safe and sound.

I know it's hard especially since so much time has already passed, but try not to think the worst. I'm sure she found some place safe to hide for a little while.

Come home, Zazou! Your purrents are worried about you and are very upset since they can't find you. And your sisters miss you too! Don't worry sweetie, somehow I don't think you're in any trouble with Meowmie.

momcat
05-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Hello my lovely Inka,
I was so sad when Meowmie told me your sister Zazou is lost. Do you know where her favorite hidey places are? Could she be playing hide & seek in your garden? Or maybe under your porch? I'm sure your purrents have looked everywhere they could think of. Are there woods near your house where Zazou might want to explore?

You, Maya and Snoopy must miss her very much. She's lots of fun to play with. I'm saying lots of prayers too so your family will be all together again. Please try not to worry about her, she's probably not that far away.

By the time you get this, I hope Zazou is back home hungry and tired but perfectly okay. I'll be leaving to catch a plane to Belgium soon so I can help you look for her. Please give your Meowmie lots of kitty hugs and kissies from me so maybe she'll feel better. Meowmie, Soncat and I are praying for a happy ending very soon. Please let me know what's happening?

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs and kitty kisses,
Love,
Your devoted Groucho

Bengalz
05-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Lut,

So sorry that Zazou hasn't come home yet - you must be beside yourself with worry:( I hope your neighbours will help keep an eye out for her - she can't be far ... just went for a longer walk than normal and got distracted.

Fingers crossed for her safe return and hugs to you - keep looking, she's out there somewhere.

Catty1
05-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh gosh - I just got home and was hoping for a happy update!:(

Praying for Zazou...come home, sweetheart!

BigB_Kittys
05-06-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Zazou is missing. You have our prayers that she will return home as soon as possible. Zazou's cousin from Canada, Rocky, went to the Rainbow Bridge on April 22 but he sends positive vibes that his sweet, adorable cousin Zazou comes home as soon as possible.

Brian,

Ontario, Canada

krazyaboutkatz
05-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that Zazou is missing.:( Please come home Zazou!!! She'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Just crawled out of bed and my first thought was of Zazou........I am still sure she is safe and will be home soon but I will keep her picture in front of me until that happens.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2008, 03:17 AM
NO Zazou yet......
I cannot think straight anymore, I just cannot believe this is happening.....

Yes, she did it before once, but next morning she was waiting on our porch, hungry and thirsty. We have NO idea where she was. She is keen on another tuxie who lives in the neighbourhood, but we have no idea at all where this boy is living. I asked several neighbours, but nobody knows...:(

Please come home sweety, we all miss you so much :love:

Fuzzybuns
05-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Prayers and "home soon" wishes out to you and yours, we're all on pins and needles here. I know as the days go on, the imaginations of what could be wrong almost do us in.

If nobody knows the male tuxie, could he be coming from some nearby woods or maybe some drainage gutters? I'd have a walk through the woods and calling at the gutters, if you can.

I read once that if you open your windows, they might catch a scent of home. I don't know about that by why not try...

The only other thing I can think is to put one of your others in a carrier and walk around with them. If they're a crier in the cage, maybe she'll hear you or vice versa. With several days until the weekend when folks are home, I'd tear through my ink printing door fliers for everybody within my walking range and asking them to just check around their house. If she's shut in til the weekend...no telling what she might find in somebody else's garage.

Just trying to think of ways to help...

Hope she's home soon!

Freedom
05-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Oh man, I logged in this morning, sure she'd be back.

ZAZOU!!!!

jennielynn1970
05-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Can you go door to door and knock?? I think I'd be at that point by this time. She's got a collar and a tag on it, people can't be that stupid to think she's a stray.

I hope we hear some encouraging news soon!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2008, 08:24 AM
I just went from door to door and put a flyer in every mailbox.
Some people promised to look out for her.
I am so tired..... . and desperate:(:(:(

Catty1
05-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Oh no....:(

Lut...I had a cat go missing many years ago. Although I hated to do it- I called the town department that was responsible for roads and stuff, cleanup, in case poor Tosca had been hit by a car. AWFUL thought...but I did it because I would at least know what had happened.

(Turned out he was locked in a nearby small house for sale. I opened the basement window and crawled in to get him! B&E for my furbaby!)

Are there any sheds around? People are gardening and maybe closed their shed for a few days. Houses for rent that might be locked, but were shown lately? Any animal shelters nearby where Zazou might have been turned in? (Her collar might have been lost).

HUGS!!!! I am SO praying Zazou comes home today!

Randi
05-07-2008, 08:34 AM
I was hoping she'd be back when I logged on, but obviosly she isn't. :( Lut, are you sure you have looked EVERYWHERE in your house? Is she a miawer, or does she normally keep quiet?

Perhaps try to put some raw fish, liver, or her favourite treats around in various places near your house.

Oh, I SO hope she'll be back with you soon!

Medusa
05-07-2008, 08:35 AM
How long has Zazou been missing now? My Boo escaped from the house years ago on the coldest, snowiest night of the year. I was frantic and seeing that he's coal black, I thought it would be easy to find him against the white snow. Not so. He came back 24 hours later at midnight, after having been an indoor cat for years and never having left that particular house. Zazou, at least, knows the neighborhood. So hold the thought that Zazou WILL RETURN SAFELY. We're keeping up the prayers.....

lizbud
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
I was hoping for good news on Zazou by now.:( It's a terrible feeling
when one of our sweet babies goes missing. Come home now Zazou,
your momma is so worried. (we are too) Prayers that Zazou shows up
soon & unharmed.

kittycats_delight
05-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Oh Lut...I can only imagine how scared and desperate you must feel. I hope and pray they Zazou will be home soon or that someone discovers her somewhere and called you. I would probably have to be strapped down somewhere by now. I am sure I would be out of my mind.

Zazou please beautiful girl get your butt home. You mommy is beside herself and needs you home NOW!

We will keep the flow of good thoughts and positive vibes coming Lut!

((((((HUGS))))))))
Michelle

cristy
05-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Prayers for Zazou.... Make sure to check in any window wells in the neighborhood; sometimes they are really deep. When my Jasper was lost I set out multiple cans of snoona (tuna) and he found his way home by smell. Keep us updated....

kimlovescats
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Lut, this is so awful! I pray that she will show up very soon!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

Pawsitive Thinking
05-07-2008, 10:54 AM
At least you now have extra pairs of eyes looking out for her.

Time to come home Zazou

JenBKR
05-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Oh no Lut I just saw this - lots and lots of prayers for Zazou's safe return coming your way. I am glad that some neighbors are helping to look for her. COME HOME ZAZOU!!

gini
05-07-2008, 11:56 AM
My internet was down this morning and I was upset because I wanted to come here and check on Zazou. What a disappointment to find that she is still missing.

I agree, she must be in hiding someplace in your neighborhood - something may have frightened her and she is just staying put for a while.

Zazou - you have your Mom in quite a state - and all of us too - please come home!!

Sevaede
05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Oh no no no. :( I was, as well, hoping to see Zazou back this morning. :( Good vibes that she finds her way home!! :( ****HUGS****

AbbyMom
05-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Lut, I can't imagine what you're going through!

Around here, if we have a pet missing, we can call an animal control officer or the police department to let them know where to find us if someone traps them or takes them in.

Just a thought...

Sending prayers for a safe return.

ZAZOU COME HOME!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2008, 03:54 PM
It is late evening now, almost 11pm;

Still no sign from my sweetheart:( Seeing her empty food bowl is so hard; after calling for her on the porch I couldn't help myself and cried my eyes out, walking on the driveway..........
Please God, send me back my Zazou, I am broken with sorrow:( I :love: her sooooooooo much:love:

caseysmom
05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I am so sorry, I continue to pray for her.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the prayers everybody!!! It means so much to me!
I :love: you all .........
I am also praying to my brother-in-heaven.

Where are PT's prayer-dogs? I wish they would send God one of their prayers too.........

orangemm
05-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Oh Lut, I am so sorry to hear about Zazou; I will be praying very hard that this sweet girl comes home QUICKLY!

I know the heartache you are going through, nothing is the same, you care about nothing until your girl is safely home.

((hugs)) to you and a special "come home" prayer for Zazou!:(

momcat
05-07-2008, 04:13 PM
As I sit here following this thread, my heart is broken. Zazou is still missing! Lut, I feel so helpless not being able to help you search for her. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. [[[[[HUGS]]]] times a million being sent for you along with prayers from me and several of my friends.

Come on now, Zazou. It's time to come home, sweetie. Your Meowmie needs you and misses you very much. Don't be scared, let her hear your meows so she can find you and bring you home.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2008, 04:18 PM
I feel so helpless not being able to help you search for her.

Thanks!! That is exactly how I feel too, HELPLESS! I can hardly walk because the strenght in my legs is so low......... ; cannot ride on a bike because I have no balance left.......

jenluckenbach
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM
{{{{{{{LUT}}}}}} Each time I read that Zazou is still not home, my heart sinks lower. :( :( I pray so hard that she is safe. And I keep faith that she will return. How I wish I could do more. :(

Moesha
05-07-2008, 06:24 PM
My heart breaks for you and for poor Zazou. I keep checking hoping that the title of the thread will be updated to let us know that she is home. :(

Bengalz
05-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Dear Lut,

My heart also breaks for you and I'm still praying that Zazou finds her way home. Many years ago my kitty Sam got himself locked into our neighbours garage. We searched and searched for 4 or 5 days and still no Sam - we thought we'd lost him forever:( The neighbour was away and when he came home, out flew a very dirty little pussycat yelling as loud as he could:eek: Needless to say, although we had to bathe an angry blond long-haired boy, it was a labour of pure love:D

Don't give up - she must be out there somewhere wondering how to get home.

Hugs, Betty

phesina
05-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Praying for Zazou's return home very shortly...

Please come home, beautiful girl, your family misses you so much.

Felicia's Mom
05-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I am sorry to hear about Zazou. She will be in my prayers.:love:

Donnaj4962
05-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh Lut, I am so sad for you. I wish there were something that we could all do to help look for your sweet Zazou. My girls and I continue to keep you and Zazou in our prayers. (((hugs)))

jazzcat
05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I was gone with my Dad all day and had hoped to find she came home. :(:(:(

Please come home Zazou!

chocolatepuppy
05-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Sending many prayers out for Zazou's safe return. {{{Lut}}}

luvofallhorses
05-07-2008, 08:45 PM
oh no! :( I will pray that Zazzou comes home soon! (((HUGS))) please keep us updated.

Catty1
05-07-2008, 10:38 PM
More prayers for beautiful sweet Zazou!

Cinder & Smoke
05-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Hi God ~

We're onna PURRayer Line stedda da Prayer Line ... we need da KAT Division!

Is our Boots da Kat onna speschul assignment - or is he available?

We needa Search Partee fur lil Zazou - Lut's purdy Tuxie ...
Been missin frum a lil outie - way too long ... we need allua Bridge Kids onna Search.

Maybe Tubby & Peanutter kuld do sum flyobers inna Silver Klowd - Boots kan go
along az da Observer - he LIKES *ridin around*!

Allua Pet Talk iz wurried just frantik ... Purrayer Line is prolly gettin *jammed*.

Whilst we're all lookin an Purrayin,; maybe You kuld send a buncha {{{God'sHugs}}} down
here fur Lut ... she'd like dat.

Oh, maybe send a few uvva S&R Dawgz down onna Klowd - but re-mynd 'em they're
just ta *sniff & POINT* ... no Kat CHAZIN!.

THANKS fur da Help, God ... we'll try ta keep a Pawzitive Outlook on dis.

/s/ the Prayer Pups

kitten645
05-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you Lut. Please little Zazou, use one of your nine lives to get yer butt back home. I'm lighting a candle all of you tonight. I too printed out her picture and am thinking good thoughts. :love:
Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

AmberLee
05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
:( :eek: I was so hoping for good news by now.

~~~ home-finding vibes ~~~ being sent for sweet Zazou. Prayers being said for all of you.

wolf_Q
05-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I've been following this thread, hoping for a good update. I'm thinking of you and Zazou, I hope she comes home soon!

krazyaboutkatz
05-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that she's still missing.:( Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-08-2008, 04:57 AM
Thursday 12 am
No Zazou yet...................:(

All my hope I still had, is going away rapidly now.... . Staying away that long, it just isn't my darling Zazou :(. My :love: is breaking.........

Thanks for the prayers dear Prayer Pups!!

kittycats_delight
05-08-2008, 05:07 AM
I was waiting for you to post this morning Lut. I don't know what to say to help at all. There have been tons of greats suggestions and you have done them all from what I have seen. Don't lose hope. There have been animals that have gone of and come back weeks later when no one expected them to come home again at all. I hope that Zazou turns up or is found much quicker than that though. I know it is hard to keep your hopes up but she HAS to be somewhere close. I am thinking the same as most that she is stuck in someone's garden shed or the like. I hope to God I am right and she turns up. Try asking your neighbors to check their sheds and any enclosed places like their basements or crawl spaces under the house even ask them to check the trunks of their cars.

ZAZOU Beautiful baby girl....http://www.mmorpg-zone.net/forum/images/smile/i_praying.gifplease please please if you can make some sounds, meow, scratch, knock things over...let someone know where you are. And if you are out on an adventure remember your mommy is worried sick...you need to check in and let her know you are ok. Come home Zazou please for the love of your mommy and everyone's sanity COME HOME!!!!

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Michelle

Randi
05-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Lut, I'm so sorry Zazou still hasn't shown up, but don't lose hope! I think a walk around your area is a good idea - when it's quiet. Then you have a better chance of hearing her, and she may not be so scared. Perhaps your children can go and look for her also.

Posistive thought that she'll come home soon and she's safe.

Medusa
05-08-2008, 06:57 AM
I woke up during the night and said a prayer that Zazou will come home quickly. Try to calm your mind, gather your thoughts, and picture her walking through the door, calmly and confidently as though nothing has happened. If we can see it in our mind, we can see it in our lives. Picture it and even write it down over and over again. It'll help to put you in that mind set. Mega prayers going out for you, Lut, and for sweet li'l Zazou......

Pam
05-08-2008, 07:10 AM
Lut, I am so sorry to read this! I do hope that she will be found soon healthy and well. (((hugs)))

pitc9
05-08-2008, 07:38 AM
More prayers and hugs sent to you.

Zazou... please come home. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
05-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Do not lose hope! Remember what I told you on msn yesterday (and has been repeated by Medusa here today).....

gini
05-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Lut, my heart breaks for you. I too, was hoping for good news this morning. I will continue praying for Zazou to return.

catmandu
05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Above All Lut, Never Ever Give Up. My Moose Was Gone For Eight Weeks, But I Still Went Down And Looked And Prayed That He Would Come Home.
Actually Thats How I Found Out About The Porch Cats As They Were Eating The Food That I Left Out For Moose.
And Then One Morning I Looke Out The Back Window And There Was My Moose Come Home.
Our Pet Angels Are Doubling Thier Search And If You Were To Put Something That Zazou Loves To Eat On The Back Porch That Will Help.
We Know The Terrible Feeling Of Wondering, Of Not Knowing Where Your Loved One Is, And We Praythat She Comes Home Soon, Thats The Worst Feeling , The Not Knowing.

MoonandBean
05-08-2008, 10:03 AM
mmmmmmmmmm....As if I don't spend enough energy worrying about Bean when he goes out, now I'm worrying about a cat in Belgium :( :(

I can feel your pain and I'm so sorry you're going through this. I pray Zazou will come home!

Catty1
05-08-2008, 10:10 AM
ok...you have given a flyer to all the neighbours.

Have any of them been away since Zazou went missing? Could she be in their home or garage or something?

Have you called all the veterinarians? Sometimes found cats are turned in there.

Animal shelter? Does your town office have an animal department?

Try calling the vets etc again...or call if you haven't.

She may have lost her collar, so people who find her won't know who she is.

Is there a daily newspaper you could put a lost ad in? Local Radio? TV?

{{{{hugs}}}}

CultureJunky
05-08-2008, 10:49 AM
I have just seen this as I haven't been on the PC for a while...Zazou!! Please come home, I am praying she will return and she is in my thoughts along with the rest of the cats and your family. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sevaede
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM
*****HUGS***** :( :love:

Zazou, come home!!! :love::love:

lizbud
05-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I had a talk with all my kitties today & told them all about Zazou & how
sad her momma was that she went missing. I asked them to please help
in getting Zazou back home soon. Prayers she is found safe & soon.

Catty1
05-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Lut, I have looked up a few vets in Lochristi, as well as animal shelter websites and pets.be (I had to guess the email address).

I attached pictures of Zazou and am sending it out.

Now - with what we call Murphy's Law in North America, you JUST KNOW that after the hour of research, and setting up the email, and finding the right pictures to attach....that as SOON as I hit SEND, Zazou will come home like nothing happened! ;)

Could not find Dr. De Groot, Coene / Robert , Meeuws / Marijke/Dierenarts Meeuws / Marijke

But I got some others!;)

kb2yjx
05-08-2008, 01:58 PM
O Lut!!! I have just read the thread and hope that you will find you Zazou OR she will come home soon!! Prayers to St. Anthony and HUGS for you!!!!!!

Vermontcat
05-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Lut, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until now.
Zazou is such a beautiful tuxedo girl, I hope she comes home soon.

elizabethann
05-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Oh no! Have you tried posting a lost & found ad on Craigslist?

I hope you find your kitty.

Ginger's Mom
05-08-2008, 04:02 PM
The first thing I do when I sign in to Pet Talk is check this thread. I am so sorry that she hasn't found her way home yet. I will pray for her quick and safe return.

momcat
05-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Still checking, still praying, still hoping, still sitting here with a broken :love:

Try not to give up, dear Lut. It's no secret what Pet Talk prayers can do! And you know they're being prayed in force!

Purr-tender
05-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Like everyone else, the very first thing I do is check and see if Zazou has came home. My heart breaks for you and I too pray that your beautiful Zazou returns safe and sound.:(

Mary

phesina
05-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Prayers continuing for Zazou's return home.

Taz_Zoee
05-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I am hoping for Zazou's return. I check throughout the day just waiting for the good news.

kt_luvs_kitties
05-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Lut, I am praying hard for your baby Zazou. This is heartbreaking.:(

Grace
05-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Like so many others, I keep checking in to see if our prayers are working.
Keeping you in my prayers and heart.

Freedom
05-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Yup, I immediately check the title of this thread to see if it has been updated.

Praying for Zazou's safe return, and some calming thought for you, Lut.

Emeraldgreen
05-08-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm so sorry to learn that Zazou is missing. This is the worst possible feeling but don't give up hope.

There have been great suggestions posted so far. I agree that trying to communicate with each household within a couple block radius is an excellent idea. Maybe you could keep a notebook with you and make a note of who was not at home when you tried knocking so you know that you have to try that house again the next day. You could post flyers on the doors of the people that are not home and make a note of their address and go back the next day. If the poster is still there, they haven't come home yet. It's very possible, as so many have already mentioned, that Zazou is trapped inside someone's basement, garage or shed. If someone went out of town the same day she went missing, she could be inside their house or outbuildings.
I can only imagine how dizzy you must be after all this searching and you must also be emotionally exhausted. But if you keep some notes as to what households you've talked with, then you can focus on the ones that you haven't connected with yet. It might help you feel more organized in your search.

I think searching for her in the early morning and early evenings will be good times because the traffic is quieter and will give you a better chance of you hearing her and her hearing you.

Don't forget to look up when your looking. Something may have spooked her and she might have raced up a tree that she is unable to get down from.

Like Catty1, I know of a person who's cat was trapped inside a vacant house that was for sale. She had somehow gotten into the basement and was discovered later on by the realtor. Are there any homes for sale in your area? Some homes are for sale and don't have a for sale sign out front. Maybe you could contact some local realtors to ask if any homes near yours are for sale?

I think Bengalz idea of bringing another one of your cats in a carrier with you is an amazing idea. Do you have a wooded area nearby where she and this other tuxie could be? If you bring your 'loudest' cat or Zazou's closest pal in a carrier, hopefully they will meow and she might come out to that sound. If she is really spooked, you could bring a lawn chair and a cat and just sit for an hour near a wooded area or park and maybe she'll come out.
Also, if her collar is caught up on something, and if she's nearby, she might call out to one of her cats if she hears them.

My other thought is one you had, perhaps someone has taken her because she is so beautiful. This would be awful, but if it is the case, perhaps you should write the word 'REWARD' on your flyers so people know that they will get some money if they return her. Also, a reward might inspire school kids to go out looking for her too. You don't have to put a specific amount on the flyer, just the word 'reward'.

That is good that you contacted the vets. If you can, drop off a flyer at each vet so that they can post it in their offices so their other clients can see it as well while they are in the waiting room. It could be that one of their neighbours has her, who knows. Also, as Catty1 mentioned, if someone has her and finds her soon and if she requires medical attention, they may bring her to a vet. Or if someone has catnapped her, they may take her in for an exam in the future and it would be good for the vets to have an actual photo of her rather than just a description.

Can you post an ad in your local paper? If so, you may want to put the word 'reward' on the ad too. Alot of times when people find a cat, the first place they check is the 'lost' section of the paper to see if it is missing.

When you're looking for her, if you bring a flashlight, you might be able to pick up the glare of her eyes. Even during the day if you're looking under cars or porches.

And as someone else said, clinking a fork on a tin of tuna might bring her out if she is able to come out. The clinking sound really carries and cats have amazing hearing so hopefully she could hear it from even a half block away?

It does seem though that she may be trapped inside somewhere and I think your best bet would be to keep a careful record of which houses you've spoken with and which you haven't. Even if you check with the people you have talked with a second time, it couldn't hurt.

Is she tattoed or microchipped? If so, don't forget to make sure the clinic that tattooed her or the microchip registry has your current phone number.

I know it's hard but please don't give up hope. I run a website for lost and found pets and so many people have been reunited with their cats, some 6 months later. One fellow let his cat out and didn't see her for 9 days. As it turned out, she was locked in his neigbhour's basement. She was hungry and thirsty but okay.
I know it feels like a lifetime but it's day two and with all the PT prayers happening, I'm sure you'll find her. Take lots of breaks and be kind to yourself and keep up the good search.

Laura's Babies
05-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I am still watching this too, 20 tims a day I come check....

My RB Sambo was missing for 3 weeks and he managed to find his way back to me.. I remember it like it was yesterday and the pain and agony I went through, same as what you are going through. You are not in this alone! (((((HUGS))))))

Bengalz
05-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Hoping and praying for Zazou's homecoming and healing thoughts for you Lut:love: Don't give up, as hard as that may be to do, and don't stop looking for your baby girl.

She needs you and you need her - keep the faith:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Lut, I was hoping that I would read that Zazou was found. She'll continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't give up hope. Please come home Zazou.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 04:21 AM
I was convinced that Zazou would be home by now :(

I am still sure that she will be back soon - let's hope for perfect gardening weather over the weekend so everyone opens their sheds!

kittycats_delight
05-09-2008, 04:40 AM
I had a bunch of things to do this morning so I was late checking in. The first thing I didn't when I connected was come to PT and this thread. I woke up about 6:30 this morning and for some reason a feeling came over me like Zazou came home. I was so wanting to see 'She's Home' written in the thread title.

We are sticking with you Lut. You and Zazou are never far from our thoughts. Still praying and sending out good thoughts and vibes.

Come home Zazou!!!!

(((((HUGS))))))
Michelle

jennielynn1970
05-09-2008, 06:01 AM
I keep waiting to see the "She's back home!!!" in the title. Oh, my heart is breaking with yours, Lut. Please let her just be having a longer excursion than normal, or if she is trapped somewhere, to be able to get out shortly and be back home with you.

So many hugs, good thoughts and prayers going out for Zazou to get her furry little butt home very soon!

jackie
05-09-2008, 06:02 AM
I really hope that Zazou is just on a little adventure and finds her way home ASAP.

Fingers and paws crossed for her safe return. :love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Day 4, lunchtime
Still missing ...... http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20930cryingsmilie.gif

Thank you everybody for your prayers! It feels so good to know that you all care! :love::love::love:

Dear Zazou, where are you sweetheart??? We have been looking everywhere for you, but no luck so far:(..... Please try to yell loudly when you hear humans. Wherever you are, try to get gome, please. Your mommy, daddy, the humans Indra & Jo, and of course your feline sisters are getting desperate. We all miss you soooooooooooooo much, dear Zazou!!!

I love you so much my darling Zazou

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/zazou2.jpg
Zazou & me at the shelter, day 1

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 06:40 AM
:(

Medusa
05-09-2008, 06:59 AM
I've been picturing Zazou walking in the door as though nothing has happened. I refuse to give up. (((Hugs))) to you. Hold the thought that soon we'll all be posting "Congratulations! She's home!".

kimlovescats
05-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Oh Lut, I was so hoping to hear that she was back home!:(

Randi
05-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Still sending positive thoughts that Zazou will be home and safe soon! Poor girl! :(

Keep looking!

(((((Hugs))))

Sonia59
05-09-2008, 07:25 AM
I was hoping to read something else today :(

Zazou, please, come back home now!!!!

Lut I know how you feel, my previous cat disappeared two times for several days (at least 5 days) and we thought we would never see him again. He was trapped in some neighbors' garage. I just want to tell you that you should not give up, there is still a big chance that she is alright. (((((hugs))))

RobiLee
05-09-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Please come home soon Zazou!

Fuzzybuns
05-09-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm sorry if I missed it but is she microchipped?

Below is an edit...

Ok, I might have this wrong but it's my understanding that all cats have to be microchipped there. If this is true, is she registered at Europetnet? Even if she isn't registered there, maybe you should so they can find you if she's found further away.

Has her male friend been seen since her disappearance? Have you been looking up, too...sometimes the best of climbers can get stuck in trees and on roofs.

I know you must be hurting but please, please don't give up. It's so hard to keep courage and hopes up, but she deserves it and you'd feel so guilty when she walks through the door.

kb2yjx
05-09-2008, 09:01 AM
I had hoped to read that Zazou was home...prayers continue for her safe return....

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm sorry if I missed it but is she microchipped?

Ok, I might have this wrong but it's my understanding that all cats have to be microchipped there. If this is true, is she registered at Europetnet? Even if she isn't registered there, maybe you should so they can find you if she's found further away.

Microchipping cats is very unusual here; only dogs have to be microchipped.
Most people even never heard about this procedure.

catmandu
05-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Tubby 2 Angel Who Rescued Pouncierge, Orange Blossom And Mia And Family, Scratchy And The Other Porch Angels Are Searching High And Low And Will Not Give Up Hope.
I Know That Many Other Of Our Pet Talker Angels Pets , Including A Few Blood Hiounds Are There As Well, And We Are Praying That They Can Finnd Zazou And Guide Her To Her Home, In The Name Oof Our All Mighty Lord God Above.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Tubby 2 Angel Who Rescued Pouncierge, Orange Blossom And Mia And Family, Scratchy And The Other Porch Angels Are Searching High And Low And Will Not Give Up Hope.
I Know That Many Other Of Our Pet Talker Angels Pets , Including A Few Blood Hiounds Are There As Well, And We Are Praying That They Can Finnd Zazou And Guide Her To Her Home, In The Name Oof Our All Mighty Lord God Above.

Thank you for these sweet words, Gary!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Ok people - a little bit of PT magic is needed.

Focus on the photo of Zazou then picture her walking through Lut and Bernard's beautiful garden, up to the patio doors and demanding to be let in!

We can get her home

Killearn Kitties
05-09-2008, 10:41 AM
:( You must be so worried about Zazou.

I'm thinking with the weekend coming up, that she will be released from a garage/shed or the like and come home!

gini
05-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Something may have frightened her and she is just hiding. My friends have a snowshoe siamese and she hid in a neighbor's basement for two weeks. My friends were out of their mind with worry and grief.

The neighbor called and said "I think your cat is in my basement"..........and sure enough when they went there - their cat came out only for them.

Zazou - your Mommy is so worried - please come home!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
SHE IS HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all soooooo much for praying for her! My sweetheart was trapped in a building at our neighbours;He collects and restores old cars. The garage door was open last tuesday and Zazou got trapped; oh my God, I cannot stop crying, but this time it is from joy and happiness!
A special thanks to my dearest friend Denise, who felt Zazou was trapped closeby and who insisted to go and search in those buildings. Denise, you felt she was alive, you knew where to find her!! :love::love::love:

I am off to the couch now, cuddle my poor sweety :love::)

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Lut this is wonderful news!!!:D I'm so happy to hear that she's now home and back with her family again.:) Now you need to edit the title to this thread.;)

kitten645
05-09-2008, 11:51 AM
THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Wecome home Zazou!! You stick close to your meowmie! :love:
Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

Ginger's Mom
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Yay, YAy, YAY, Yahoo, YaHOO!!! I cannot tell you how incredibly happy I am that you found her. Did he come home and open the door and find her or did you go over there and hear her? Don't forget to change the title, so that everyone will see it as soon as they log in. :D:love::D:love:

gini
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
THIS POST HAS MADE MY WHOLE DAY!!!

What a relief...............oh my - give her lots of loving and treats for all of us too - o.k. Lut??

Purr-tender
05-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Oh, thank God!! That is the wonderful news that we have all been praying for! Big, big hugs to that beautiful Zazou!!!

Mary

Whisk_Luva
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I am so happy she is home :)

I am sure she is very happy she is back with her wonderful meowmie! :D

kuhio98
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Bawling! Absolutely bawling with happiness!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/yahoo.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/yahoo.gif

AbbyMom
05-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Bawling! Absolutely bawling with happiness!

I, too, find myself with leaking eyes over this. So happy she is home.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Now you need to edit the title to this thread.
;

I tried to do that, but it doesn't work!!! Karen???

BC_MoM
05-09-2008, 12:13 PM
YAY! I am so happy to hear Zazou is home safe and sound! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 12:14 PM
What a wonderful way to start the weekend :D

Oh Zazou, I can't tell you how happy I am you are home. Hugs and kisses to you sweet girl (and a few for your poor, exhausted Meowmie)

Sevaede
05-09-2008, 12:28 PM
WOOOHOOO! :D How WONDERFUL to read that she is finally back home! :D Give her lots of pets from the rest of us, too! :D

MoonandBean
05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and for Zazou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
I felt in my heart she was ok out there but of course, I was scared too. I actually called my cat Zazou by accident this morning...guess she was on my mind!

Lut, I bet you lost more weight than her during this ordeal...

Taz_Zoee
05-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh, my heart leapt with joy when I saw the title. And then I got LES reading about it.
I am SOOO happy for you!!!! :D :D :D

cristy
05-09-2008, 12:32 PM
What WONDERFUL news. I read the thread this morning hoping to hear smoething good and I was crushed when she was still gone. Prayers really do work!!!!! Maybe she will be a housecat from now on:) Time to give God some thanks now!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 12:35 PM
See Lut, I told you that there was a car involved in her disappearance ;)

ChrisH
05-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Wonderful news!! :D

lvpets2002
05-09-2008, 12:42 PM
:love::love:;) Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Zazou your Finally Home Sweetie Pie.. Please baby girl stay indoors from now on.. Bigg Whisker Kissess & Cuddles & Belly Rubbss..

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 12:45 PM
See Lut, I told you that there was a car involved in her disappearance ;)

I know dear Denise, you are a genius!! I wish I could give you a huge hug; you will have to be satisfied with this one:

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

Grace
05-09-2008, 12:51 PM
HALLELUJAH http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/thparty45.gif

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 12:53 PM
I know dear Denise, you are a genius!! I wish I could give you a huge hug; you will have to be satisfied with this one:

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

That'll do for me! I've changed the message on my website to read "Welcome home Zazou!"

kittycats_delight
05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
My heart just about leapt out of my chest when I seen the thread title and that she was home!!! Good thing there wasn't anyone around to hear me hollering. LOL

She must be famished and so thirsty. Poor pretty girl all locked up like that. I bet she doesn't go in that place again. I have a feeling she may not want to go even outside the door for quite some time. I know when Vixen got locked out (because Guido's brother didn't close the door and the neighbor seen it opened and came and closed it) she didn't want to even go onto the door step for months.

Give that pretty girl tons of kisses for me and tell her we are so glad she is home and safe. You can finally breathe and sleep and be happy again.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) to you all.
Michelle

Husky_mom
05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
YAY!!!... I didnīt posted before as i was so upset about the whole thing, but kept her in my thoughts all the time... thank God sheīs back!!

donīt you ever go missing again Zazou naughty girl!!... yo had us all on teh edge of our seats awaiting for your return

Randi
05-09-2008, 01:01 PM
What a relief that Zazou is home! Now take your time to give her lots of cuddles and treats :D - and don't forget water, she must be thirsty too!

Let us know how you found her - did she miaw, or did the people see her in the garage? Why haven't they looked before?

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
That'll do for me! I've changed the message on my website to read "Welcome home Zazou!"

Is it okay with you if I keep her story on there too?

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
She must be famished and so thirsty.

Oh gosh, YES!!! She didn't stop drinking for at least a few minutes!!! I hope she didn't overdo it, because she also ate a lot!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20978%20mexicanwave.gif

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20851_partycat.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies1011poes_liefkoost_melkfles.gif

Denise: of course you may use her story! You've known from the beginning that she was very close to our house, and locked in!!!

MoonandBean
05-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Just think how you're going to sleep tonight :) This time, when you awake from sleep with that "is she home?" thought...the answer you can tell yourself is YES! Then, you'll smile, sigh and fall back to sleep (been there :) ).

Medusa
05-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Yay! PT prayers and lots of visualization worked a miracle again! I just got home and when I read this, I was overjoyed and still am! Give Zazou lots of hugs and kisses. (Yeah, like I have to tell you that.) Great news! Made my day! Bet you'll both sleep well tonight. :)

Laura's Babies
05-09-2008, 01:10 PM
OMG!! Praise the Lord!!! I let out a yell when I saw the updated title and was jumping up and down... Now I just have a good ole case of LES!! What a relief that she is safe back with you and you both can rest and rejoyce together.... and we can all enjoy a BIG sigh of relief!

HAPPY HOMECOMING ZAZOU!!!!

Such wonderful news!!

cassiesmom
05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Zazou, sweet darling kitty girl. What wonderful news for me today. Hug hug hug hug hug! And hug hug hug hug for Inka, Maya and Snoopy too!

MoonandBean
05-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Yay! PT prayers and lots of visualization worked a miracle again! I just got home and when I read this, I was overjoyed and still am! Give Zazou lots of hugs and kisses. (Yeah, like I have to tell you that.) Great news! Made my day! Bet you'll both sleep well tonight. :)

I actually did that visualization this morning :)

KitCat
05-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Sigh of relief! I am so happy you found her!

kimlovescats
05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
What wonderful news!!! That happens a lot with kitties getting locked in under neighbors houses or garages! WELCOME HOME ZAZOU!!! :D

jazzcat
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Yay!!!!

Way to go Denise on getting that right!

GILL
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
YA HOOOOOOOOOOO The CREWS prayers have been with Zazou and you. We are soooooooooooooooo glade for the good news.

catlover4ever
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Thank you good Lord and to St. Francis (patron saint of animals) for hearing all of our prayers!!!

Lut I am so happy to read that Z is back!!!!

Moesha
05-09-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm away on vacation for a wedding this weekend with my laptop. We're taking a little break this afternoon for naps. This thread was the first one listed under CatGeneral without showing the update. I was preparing myself for more no news and was so relieved when I clicked on CatGeneral to see the update added to the title. I am so happy for you and for your dear kitty. I'm sure she was just as upset as you were.

WELCOME HOME

Pam
05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
HOORAY!!!!!! Lut I am so happy for you and your family!!!! In fact, we all are!! Just see all of the PTers smiling! >>>>>http://bestsmileys.com/happy/2.gif

Sonia59
05-09-2008, 03:40 PM
What great news!!!!!!!! Kiss your sweet Zazou for me! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
My sweetheart Zazou is sleeping on her private couch right now. Her stomach filled with water and food,but still all dirty; But hey, SHE IS BACK and that's all what matters!!!
Her white socks aren't white anymore, but filthy grey; when we pet her back, our hand is dirty....
Poor Zazou, you must have been oh so scared...! You will have plenty of time to clean yourself up tomorrow! All you need now is a long sleep in your favorite bed; we are all so happy that you're back. We love you sweety!!!:love::love::love:

Vermontcat
05-09-2008, 03:51 PM
YAY!!!:D
I'm so happy to hear that sweet Zazou is back home where she belongs.:)
Now that she's sleeping peacefully, maybe you could take a couple of photos of her.
I have a feeling that she will take a nice long nap now that she's safely back home.:)

Donnaj4962
05-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh YEAH! I am so happy that sweet Zazou has made it home! I just KNEW she was okay! Please give her a kiss, a hug, and a chin scrtitchie or two for me! :love::love:

I had been paying bills, and went to shut down the computer, when I thought I better check for a Zazou update.... and I saw that she is home! I am so glad I checked!

Can you hear the many sighs of relief from around the world???? They are all because Lut's Zazou has come home safe and sound!

Emeraldgreen
05-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Absolutely the best possible news!!!:D

Freedom
05-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Can you hear the many sighs of relief from around the world???? They are all because Lut's Zazou has come home safe and sound!

Oh gosh, I too started crying when I saw the new title! HOORAY!!!

It doesn't show in the short version, so I thought oh not still! Then I clicked and got the expanded title.

You sure do have a nice weekend ahead of you, Lut AND Zazou! I bet she will sleep soundly, now she is home where she belongs. Having a drink and full tummy will help too, but just the stress being relieved will allow ALL of you to sleep!

Were the other cats reacting to her return?

OH MY GOSH, WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Were the other cats reacting to her return?

OH MY GOSH, WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!

They all went to smell her nose, and give her a cat-kissie! And Zazou is doing same thing on her own too! THe others must have known where their sister was; to bad I don't speak "cat-talk" ;)

This is Zazou, after she filled her stomach ! Look at her dirty paws and fur....
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/zazouterug.jpg

Freedom
05-09-2008, 04:44 PM
They all went to smell her nose, and give her a cat-kissie! And Zazou is doing same thing on her own too

Now I am all teary again. What a wonderful family reunion!

Fuzzybuns
05-09-2008, 04:48 PM
WOOHOO!!

Ducky, my daughter, will be so happy to hear this when she gets home, today is her 14th birthday and she's been waiting and wishing right along with me.

Give her lots of "squeeze me's" from all of us!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Heading off to bed in a minute but just had to read through one more time :D She doesn't look too fazed by her ordeal - she knew you would be looking for her and that she wouldn't be away from home for long.

Enjoy your weekend my dear friend :love:

lizbud
05-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh, I let out a big yell when I read the news, Zazou is home.:D

I am so happy that she's back safe & where she is loved. Welcome home
Zazou.:)

catmandu
05-09-2008, 05:08 PM
WE ARE SO RELIEVED THAT ZAZOU IS HOME AND YOU HAVE THAT LOAD OFF OF YOUR MIND.
THATS WHY I HAD THE ENCLOSED PORCH BUILT SO ESCAPES LIKE POUNCIERGES COULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE PRODIGAL CAT ZAZU!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::lo ve::love::love:

momcat
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
A cloudy, chilly, rainy day in Trenton just turned sunny and warm! Zazou is home and again in her loving Meowmie's arms right where she belongs:D:D:D Dear Lut, I guess it will be awhile before you're done giving your your sweet baby all the huggies, scritchies and kissies she missed over these past dreadful days. And best of all, your family is complete once again just in time for Mother's Day! It doesn't get any better than that! Zazou must have been thrilled to see you!!!

Welcome home, Zazou! You must feel great being back with your furever family. While the relief and happiness your PT fans feel right now is off the chart, it fades in comparison to how your Meowmie feels. Stay very close to Meowmie and let her know how much you love her!

Time for you to get some well deserved rest, Lut. Could I ask you to give Zazou some scritchies and lovies from me? That's after she receives yours, of course.

Barbara
05-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Checking in late- and there she is! Wonderful news:)
Sleep well and eat and drink a lot, Zazou:)

chocolatepuppy
05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Thank God! Welcome back home Zazou!:D

RedHedd
05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh Thank God! Welcome home sweet Zazou! :love:

momcat
05-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Dear Zazou,

Welcome home!!! I'm sure all of your PT kitty friends are doing the happy dance because you're back home again. I'll be doing the happy dance all night long! We were very worried about you. You must have been so scared trapped in that garage for so long.

Please promise all of us that, from now on, when you go outside you WILL stay in your garden where your Meowmie can see you all the time!

Your friend,
Groucho

jenluckenbach
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Dear God THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually had to skip 4 entire pages after reading the update that Zazou was home ;)

Denise, you are a miracle. Thank you for helping Lut reunite with Zazou.

**HAPPY DANCE****HAPPY DANCE****HAPPY DANCE**

momtomany
05-09-2008, 06:55 PM
[FONT="Arial Black"] Thank you Sweet Jesus for bringing this baby home and answering so many Pet Talkers prayers!!!:D:D:D:D

phesina
05-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh, thank God!!!!!

Welcome home, sweety!

Catty1
05-09-2008, 07:37 PM
WONDERFUL. Just absolutely, fantastically WONDERFUL!!!!

Welcome home, baby girl! :):love:

Bengalz
05-09-2008, 07:44 PM
This is the best news and a very "Happy Meowmie Day" present for Lut:love: All is right in the world now that Zazou is back where she belongs:D

Poor little girl - what a long and scary week it's been for you sweetie. Make sure you get lots of treats and hugs and snuggles:D

I hope you can get some well deserved rest Lut - certainly deserve it:)

jennielynn1970
05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
OMG!!!! I am so happy to see this! I wasn't onliine since this AM, and am just so happy for you, Lut!!

Give Zazou a big hug for me!!!

RICHARD
05-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Great news.

I wonder where the garage owner will find the 'surprise' that Zazou left during her stay?:eek:;)

Cinder & Smoke
05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
:D

Hi God!!

Ya got allua Search Teams anna Silver Klowd Aerial Spotters back now?

THANKS a BUNCH fur keepin dat sillie Zazou Kat safe an sound whilst she
wuz on her lil "adventure"!

Hope You mentioned to her dat wuz NOT a very swift stunt she pulled!

THANKS again, God!!
:D

/s/ the :) Prayer Pups

BigB_Kittys
05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm so happy to hear that Zazou is home. She is such a gorgeous kitty and reminds me so much of our cat Rocky that I considered Zazou, Rocky's cousin. Sadly, Rocky went to the Rainbow Bridge on April 22nd. Rocky will be happy to hear that his sweet adorable cousin is home, safe in her meowmie's arms.

Brian
Ontario, Canada

catfamily
05-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Lut I am sooooooo happy Zazou is home...I am tearing up from happiness for you and your dear little girl now that she is home.
has it been a whole week she's been gone?poor thing.
Thank You God!!!!!:)

DJFyrewolf36
05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
HOORAY! Ive been following this thread and felt bad I couldn't post until now but I'm glad its in celebration! Im glad your friend told you where to look. We had a similar thing happen with Spook reciently. I had this thought pop into my head that she went to the neighbors and poof there she was!

*HUGS* to you and Zazou!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-10-2008, 04:19 AM
Denise, you are a miracle. Thank you for helping Lut reunite with Zazou

Aww - thanks Jen but I think we can put this one down to PT team work!!

jackie
05-10-2008, 04:57 AM
Phew, so glad to hear that she is home. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Great news.

I wonder where the garage owner will find the 'surprise' that Zazou left during her stay?:eek:;)

ROTFL !!! Let's hope she didn' "drop" anything INSIDE those cars :eek:;)

i didn't smell anything when I was there; is it possible that she didn't pee or so during these 4 days??

I hope she isn't traumatized, because she still hasn't cleaned her paws :confused:.
We thought she would never ask to play in the garden again; But she has been begging all morning; silly girl, stay indoors where it is much safer for you...

kittycats_delight
05-10-2008, 07:24 AM
We thought she would never ask to play in the garden again; But she has been begging all morning; silly girl, stay indoors where it is much safer for you...

Uh-oh maybe someone has developed a taste for extreme adventure now!!! Zazou you stay inside with mommy. No one needs or wants all that stress of you going on another 'quest of the unknown'.

I would think Lut that most likely seeing she didn't eat and drink in those days she may not have left anything. If she did it would most likely have been in the first day she was there so there wouldn't have been any smell left.

As for being traumatized I would think that she wouldn't want out if she was. She may just not realize how 'dirty' she is cause she was in the garage and dirty like that most likely for the entire time. Give her a couple of days to come around and she will most likely remember she is a princess and not a peasant. :p

JenBKR
05-10-2008, 08:06 AM
YAY Lutje I am sooooo glad to hear that she is home!! I kept trying to check this thread for the past few days but I have been having so many computer problems at home that I was never able to log on. I had to come in to WORK to check it out - that's how much I wanted to know what was going on! :D I am so happy right now I just can't stop grinning. GREAT work Neesy! We are so thankful for you!!

catmandu
05-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I Hope You Let Zazou Know That She Has Over 200 Responses To Her Plight And Safe Return , That Will Really Impress Your Belgian Beauty!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-10-2008, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=Maya & Inka's mommy;2010113]
I hope she isn't traumatized, because she still hasn't cleaned her paws :confused: [QUOTE]

Trust me, she is fine. She is happy to be home and is taking things easy for a while.....she will get round to tidying herself up

gini
05-10-2008, 01:25 PM
I was just thinking about you this morning and once again want to say HOW HAPPY I AM THAT ZAZOU IS HOME!!

kb2yjx
05-10-2008, 01:59 PM
A big WHEW!!! from all the Clan!!!! And a THANKS to Saint Anthony, too!!! Glad your precious girl is safe back with you!!!!

jenluckenbach
05-10-2008, 02:47 PM
I think Zazou needs a radio trackng collar! :eek::eek: ;)

Felicia's Mom
05-10-2008, 04:42 PM
I am happy that Zazou is home!:D

orangemm
05-12-2008, 04:26 AM
Welcome home Zazou!!! Sweet girl, I am so happy you are home with your meowmie again!!! I was away for 4 days and just now read the good news.

NO MORE WANDERING!!!!:eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
05-12-2008, 08:22 AM
I expect she has settled back home like nothing ever happened ;)

pitc9
05-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Thank Gawd She's Home!!!!!!

cassiesmom
05-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Happy fourth day Home, sweet Zazou!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/zazou-1.jpg

mamaducky
05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Thank goodness sweet Zazou came home!

You must be SO relieved! Here are big hugs for both of you -- and Zazou, don't do that to Mommy again, honey!

XOXO
Mamaducky & the Gang

cassiesmom
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I found this in Miquelito's thread to Snoopy, dated today ...

My silly sis Zazou ran off again

Zazou! Come back, sweety! Lut, is Zazou back again?