PDA

View Full Version : NJ soldier's cats need help!!!

kb2yjx
05-05-2008, 06:21 PM
This poster has been at my vet's office for over a month. I have passed out copies, so have others. I was at the vet's this morning to drop Tina off, and saw the poster was still there. I asked if anyone had come forward to help. I was told that the soldier was just at the vet's for shots for his cats, and no one has offered to help. If we did not adopt Bianca Rose, I'd take the cats in less than a heartbeat!!! Please help!!!!

Deploying NJ National Guard Soldier Needs home for 2 cats for ONE year!!!
Exclusively indoor, affectionate lap, and well cared for cats.
Call: 609-731-0986

Shiva is an eight year old Tortoise Tabby female
Shasa is an eight year old Maine Coon Male

THANKS!!!!!!! Sandra

catmandu
05-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Lets Pray That These Cats Find A Home Quickly.
We Know Taht You Would Help If You Could Sandra, As You And Barry Have Such Kind Hearts.

Laura's Babies
05-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Awe Gee! Wish I had a bigger house and didn't work like I do! I saw a ad somewhere on the internet just a few days ago for someone to keep several cats for a year, everything would be paid for by the owner... they didn't say why.. I bet it was the same person!

GILL
05-06-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm sorry too say that we Have a full house, But I will try to talk too my neighbor. He's a Vet (Marine) and has the house to him self.

emily_the_spoiled
05-06-2008, 07:52 AM
I currently have 2 cats that I am fostering for a reservist over in Iraq. I belong to a group of homes across the country that fosters until the soldier makes other arrangements or comes back from their deployment.

If someone is interested in registering for the group I would be more than happy to talk with them about my experiences.

Here is the web link:
http://operationnoblefoster.org/