PDA

View Full Version : 2 new fosters..May 4, 2008 (UPDATED July 13, 2008)

jenluckenbach
05-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Please meet Boris:
a solid blue Oriental shorthair

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Boris-5-4-08.jpg

And Natasha:
a blue, lynx point Snowshoe Siamese

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Natasha5-4-08.jpg

Sorry the photo above is fuzzy, the flash did not go off.....but it was such a great pose. Here she is drinking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/May2008006.jpg

Moesha
05-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Look at that tail on Boris! You are a very special person.

Freedom
05-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh Jen, look at the two beauties you have now!

Both seem like they should be quite adoptable. Bless you.

cassiesmom
05-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Hello, Boris and Natasha! How beautiful you both are! Welcome!

Moesha
05-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Do these kitties have stories with them?

jazzcat
05-04-2008, 09:04 PM
OOOHHH!!! I love that Boris. What a handsome boy! Natasha looks very pretty too.

Catty1
05-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Natasha has the prettiest face - even with the 'fuzzy', that is easy to see! And Boris - the 'tall dark stranger' - very handsome fella!

How are they adjusting so far?

Laura's Babies
05-04-2008, 09:33 PM
WOW! They are both exceptionally beautiful! Boris is stunning and so is Natasha.

BC_MoM
05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm in love with Natasha! :)

Scooter's Mom
05-04-2008, 11:35 PM
They're both beautiful! I love Boris.

krazyaboutkatz
05-04-2008, 11:52 PM
They're both gorgeous.:) Hopefully they'll both be able to find new loving and caring forever homes.:)

kittycats_delight
05-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh boy it is a good thing you are fostering them Jen and not me cause they would have already found their furrever home the second they came through my door.

They are both absolutely gorgeous!!! Boris is so regal and sleek and stunning! I can't find enough words to describe him. And Natasha well the love that sweet little face. She is such a pretty little girl. I love her markings too. I have always loved the markings of a lynx point. She is too too pretty for words.

I know you will find them the purrfect home. You always make sure they will have the best home possible. Good luck with letting these 2 beauties go when the time comes.

Michelle

kb2yjx
05-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Hey Jen!!! Just for fun, will you measure Boris' tail!! Both are stunning! Do they have stories?

Medusa
05-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Both are beautiful but Natasha stole my heart. I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to find a permanent home for both of them.

catmandu
05-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Boris And Natasha Certainly Are Stunningly Gorgeous Cats , And Its Sad That Who Ever Had Them Was Cold Enough To Discard Them,
But Thank God That They Ended Up With You Jen, Where They Can Live Until Hopefully A Furrever Home Becomes Available.
You Are Such A Good Person Jen, And One Fine Day, You Will Have Your Reward At The Rainbow Bridge.
Many Years From Now, Of Course.

jenluckenbach
05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Its Sad That Who Ever Had Them Was Cold Enough To Discard Them

Sorry I have not had a chance to post earlier, but Boris and Natasha's person passed away. :( I am sure they were very beloved pets. It is a shame there was no surviving family member who could have taken them.

lvpets2002
05-05-2008, 12:50 PM
;) WoW how so Adorable these two babies are.. Oh I dont think finding furrever homes for the babies will be any trouble at all.. They are both too Sweet..

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh boy!! These two are gorgeous!!

GILL
05-05-2008, 03:15 PM
ALL I CN SAY IS WOW

cassiesmom
05-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Jen, would you prefer that Boris and Natasha go to the same new home? They are beautiful.

Thanks,
Elyse

kimlovescats
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Bless their hearts! They are so gorgeous! I bet they are mourning their person. :(

jenluckenbach
05-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Jen, would you prefer that Boris and Natasha go to the same new home? They are beautiful.

Thanks,
Elyse

Yes, I would like to see them go to the same home. When they were at the shelter, they were seperated......when we got them, we put the, back together and she was SOOOOOOOOO happy to see him.

kimlovescats
05-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes, I would like to see them go to the same home. When they were at the shelter, they were seperated......when we got them, we put the, back together and she was SOOOOOOOOO happy to see him.

Awwwwww, that makes my eyes water!!!

catfamily
05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
I hate to see cats seperated when they love each other sooooo much.i know in a lot of cases they can't adopt out otherwise but it really is heartbreaking to see 2 or even 3 or 4 split up that are tight.
I'm glad you have them so they will stay together.
my guess is that they may just be very happy where they are?:);)

momcat
05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Boris and Natasha are gorgeous!!! And what lucky kitties to have found their way to you. Wow, that must have been a wonderful reunion. Prayers being prayed that they will never spend another day apart!

jenluckenbach
07-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Can you believe that neither Boris nor Natasha have been adopted yet?!?!?! :confused:

They spent a month at petsmart in the adoption center and STILL no one adopted them!!!

Well, Natasha is home with me again. She fits in here super well. Boris will be bunking at another foster home where he can relax.

Are adoptions SO low that even sweet, lovely purebred cats are not finding homes?? :(

I guess I can suffer with this wonderful girl at my house. :rolleyes: tee hee hee

jennielynn1970
07-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Why are they separated again, if they had been so happy together?

jenluckenbach
07-13-2008, 08:33 PM
I apologize, but I cannot keep Boris here. He is not good with the other cats and he YOWLS! I live in a row home......if people complain about cats meowing, I can get into MUCH trouble. Besides, I make no secret of the fact that I cannot deal with vocal cats. I need my quiet. :o

The truth is, Natasha likes Boris, but Boris doesn't like Natasha quite the same way. He even hisses at her (so we came to find out while they were at petsmart). Natasha LOVES other cats.....ANY cat. Boris is mush less tolerant of other cats. He just wants a HUMAN lap and a window.

So, I could have chosen to keep her caged at Petsmart, or offer to bring her here without Boris. Maybe I did the wrong thing. :(

jennielynn1970
07-13-2008, 08:36 PM
I was just curious...

I'm not a fan of very vocal cats either, lol. Zach is talkative, but that's not like a YOWLING cat. That would annoy the crap out of me. They don't respond to "SHHHHHH" like the kids do at school, either, lol. :p

Hopefully they will be get adopted through petfinder since PetSmart wasn't a success. And if she loves other cats, then she'll definitely fit in at your place!

kt_luvs_kitties
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
My Amos loves to talk, it can get tiring, but he just does it for attention, so I cant get too mad (esp with a face like his!)

I LOVE BORIS! My gosh, send him on my way:p

Laura's Babies
07-14-2008, 08:51 AM
I love what I call a verbal cat, one that talks to you but I don't know that I could handle one that yowls a lot. Maybe he would rather be outside and that is why he is being so vocal? Could also be that he is either calling his humans or is just mourning them.

Boo yowls now and then, I think she does it to make sure I am still here but once I answer her, she comes right away and is quiet.

catfamily
07-14-2008, 01:16 PM
i just got back from the shelter and i saw this teeeeeenie tiny kitten with the biggest voice....all this kitten did was meow REALLY LOUD!!!
It was accually kind of cute...he or she had a paper saying it was adopted...i knew it was because it just wouldn't stop holloring/meowing...it was the very smallest kitten there...looked to be only 4 weeks old but could eat wet food fine....oh my it was sooooo cute...thank goodness it was adopted...i must stay out of these places.

CathyBogart
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Aww, that would drive me bonkers too. Cupcake is vocal, but not a yowler. She never fails to answer you if you address her though.