PDA

View Full Version : What does RCA stand for?

RICHARD
05-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Really Cat Attractive?

Running Cat Attraction?

Rude Cat Attacks?

---------------

This last week has been heck for my entertainment center.

The Edster has had the 'thundering horde' mentality lately. For 23 hours and 55 minutes a day he sleeps- he uses the the box and eats for 4 minutes 30.

The last thirty seconds - this happens anywhere from 2:00 to four a.m.- he runs through the house like a freaking maniac.
His 'favorite' new trick is to run across the coffee table, jump onto the DVD player that's in the entertainment center and hides for about 15 seconds.

It takes me about three seconds to jump out of bed, scared because of the noise and realize that I see a cat head with HUGE pupils looking at me.

I shoo the cat out of the area and go back to sleep.

---------------

The next day I noticed the DVD unit was pushed out to the edge of the shelf.

I grabbed the edge near the changer and pushed it in.....The door comes off in my hand:eek::mad:

"Oh, it probably just slipped the catch...." NOPE! The door is off it's hinge and will not fit back into the unit.

&#$%^$^%

I empty out the cassette that holds the DVD/CDS - unplug the whole thing, speakers, antennas, and TV.

I check the inside and see the spring that shuts the door and see the hinge of the door that looks broken.:(

I pull out a screwdriver set and pull the unit apart. 20 minutes later I have a spring in hand, flashlight and not any idea how to get it fixed. To put dics into the unit you have to open the door which slides out the cassette where they fit. If I take the door off, dust and all kinds of crap will get into the box and I will be screwed.....

After a few seconds and trying to keep the most CURIOUS CAT on the planet off the workspace, I figure out the door and spring placement and I am back in business.

I get the unit back together, hook everything back up.....I put in a few discs and pat my cat on the back!

BEHAVE YOURSELF, ED!

----------

A few nights later SOMEONE has decided to play soccer with a speaker and knocks it off the shelf....

I settled in to watch a movie and something is wrong with the sound on one channel.

^%$#$^%()

I have to get behind the machine and check the wires...I unplug the antennas and go to work......I track down the offending wires and the speaker still doesn't work.....I plug and unplug wires and now I am back on track.

Now that all the electric work is up and straightened out?

I'll have to unplug and move the whole thing to get to the DVDs that someone knocked behind the center when I left them on the top shelf.

Lovely.:rolleyes::(:mad:

Moesha
05-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Richard Cries Alot?

RICHARD
05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Richard Cries Alot?

You bet!:D

Laura's Babies
05-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Richard Cries Alot?

OH MY GOSH Moesha! That cracked me UP!!!

(RICHARD... remember you asked :rolleyes:)

Moesha
05-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Richard's Cat Aggravates?

critters
05-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Richard Cries Alot? My personal fave!! :D:D

RICHARD
05-04-2008, 09:13 AM
You would cry too, if it happened to you!!!!!

THAT's the last time I am singing for anyone!:D

catmandu
05-04-2008, 11:26 AM
TO ADD A NOTE OF HISTORY RCA MEANT RADIO CORPRATION OF AMERICA, BUT THAT NAMES IS SLOWLY BEING PHASED OUT AS RCA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A HUGE CORPORATION.
BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN RICHARD AS MIQUELITO, SCRAPPY 2 AND OUNCIERGE RACE LIKE MANIACS AND HAVE KNOCKED OVER A CERAMIC STATUE OF LAUREL AND HARDY, A SEA SHELL CAT THAT MY DEAR MOTHER MADE IN CRAFTS YEARS AGO AND A CAT PLATE, AND JJJ3 IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS DESTROYED THE INPUTS FOR A VCR.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012263.jpg
MY DEAR MOTHER WOULD JUST SMILE, GET THE BROOM AND DUST PAN OUT AND SAY THATS THE PRICE OF HAVING CATS.

Freedom
05-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh Richard, you crack me up!

While the rest of us merely coexist as slaves for our cats, you find humor in every little thing Ed does.

And "Richard Cries Alot" is my favorite too.