PDA

View Full Version : BraveHeart, you will always live within MY heart.

jenluckenbach
05-02-2008, 07:25 PM
With a very heavy heart I report that I helped BraveHeart make his final trip to the vet......next stop, the RAINBOW bridge.

BraveHeart, you came to me with sorry and pain in your eyes....someone's disposible pet.

But you left this world with dignity and with love and appreciation in your eyes.

I was the fortunate one, lucky that God picked me to be the one to lift your spirits during these last 3 months.

Good bye, my Little Boy Blue, I will continue to sing YOUR songs so that you know I have not forgotten.

Love YOUR mama and Daddy,
Jen & Charlie

jennielynn1970
05-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry to read this, but he has had nothing but love from you and Charlie these past months, and he has known peace and solace. You gave that to him, and he felt safe to finally rest.

Love and hugs going out to you all.

Braveheart, sweetie, play hard at the bridge, know that you are now well, and whole, and that so many in this world wanted nothing but the best for you, even though they never met you. You had the best caretakers for your last months. Remember to look in on them, and that they will miss you so. :(

cassiesmom
05-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Leaky eyes here. I was afraid of this news coming soon. More hugs for you, Jen.

Catlady711
05-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm so sad to hear about BraveHeart. :( You did everything you could for him and alot more than many non PT people would do. You gave him the best 3 months of his life, and helped him to the RB out of love. RIP BraveHeart.

rosethecopycat
05-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Braveheart is forever yours now.
He's waiting for you along with all the others you have helped and came to know you as Mama.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Braveheart

Scooter's Mom
05-02-2008, 08:04 PM
I half was expecting to see this, but it doesn't make my tears flow any less freely. Braveheart was a beautiful boy. He will be waiting for you at the bridge. Hugs are headed your way.

Emeraldgreen
05-02-2008, 08:25 PM
This is so sad, I am very sorry. Thank God Braveheart found you so that his last days were at least filled with kindness. This sure has been a difficult time for you Jen and I hope things begin to get a little bit easier for you now.
God speed sweet Braveheart. He truly was so brave.

Moesha
05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm so sorry for you Jen. Two wonderful kitties so close together. May time and the knowledge that you gave Braveheart a quality of life that he would not have enjoyed anywhere else these past few months ease your pain.

Catty1
05-02-2008, 08:57 PM
LES LES LES {{{{hugshugs hugs}}}}

I am so so sorry. I am sure he went peacefully and loved.

This would have been even sadder had you NOT taken him in. Know that, Jen.

LES

columbine
05-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Dear little BraveHeart! Sometimes there's only so much a cat can do. But now you know how much sweetness and warmth you brought Jen, who works so hard to help your littermates on this planet. Give her a snuggle whenever she needs it. Thank you for being our friend.

Love, Columbine

Kirsten
05-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Oh Jen, I'm so sorry!!! :(

(((HUGS)))

Kirsten

Medusa
05-03-2008, 06:57 AM
As you know, Jen, cats know where to go when they need help. Braveheart knew that your kind soul was willing and waiting for him, to give him all the love and care and kindness that anyone could possibly give. He knew the warmth of the human touch and he lived the best three months of his life, thanx to you. I'm so sorry that this happened but I'm happy that his suffering is now over and he can live the life that he was meant to live, free of illness and care. He knows how you already miss him and if ever there was going to be a wonderful, tearfully happy reunion at the Bridge, this is it. RIP, sweet Braveheart. You definitely earned your name. Peace to you, Jen. A candle burns for you both.

AbbyMom
05-03-2008, 07:05 AM
I am so very sorry to read this. Poor little Braveheart. I'm so glad you found someone to love you these last three months and to ease your way to the rainbow bridge.

RIP.

ChrisH
05-03-2008, 07:11 AM
So sorry, Jen. :(

Rest in peace sweet Braveheart.

kittycats_delight
05-03-2008, 07:23 AM
Braveheart is forever yours now.
He's waiting for you along with all the others you have helped and came to know you as Mama.

I couldn't have said that any better.

Jen you have been such a Godsend to these babies you have helped over the years. Some who never knew love until they were with you. You have given so much of your heart but there is always more to give and you keep giving. I don't know that I could do what you do. I know I would love to but I don't know if my heart could take it. You truly are a very special and wonderful lady. Never change. You are the world to so many kitties who never would have known love or had a chance at life.

Play hard at RB BraveHeart. Know you touched many a heart but the heart of your mamma most of all. Look in on her and Charlie now and then and let them know you are doing ok. We will miss you sweetie. You fought long and hard but now you can rest, play and be young and healthy again.

Michelle

Craftlady
05-03-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You gave Bravehearts final weeks more love etc than he had in a life time.

kb2yjx
05-03-2008, 09:26 AM
O, I am so sorry to hear this!! Jen, you and BraveHeart fought a good fight together! Just think, BraveHeart ate PIZZA with you!!! I will always remember that!!! Sleep softly, sweet BraveHeart....there are so many waiting for you at the Bridge, you will never be alone again and always loved....

TopCat3
05-03-2008, 10:17 AM
This is such a bitter-sweet tale. How sad for you but what a joyous 3 months he must have had.
Rest in Peace BraveHeart

Barbara
05-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Jen, I am so sorry!
So many losses in such a short time.
And Braveheart who deserved his name like noone else.
Maybe Tuvok will now be even happier as both of them can talk about you.

momtomany
05-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Jen

I am so sorry and words are inadequate at this time. Braveheart was blessed to have you give him some much love and compassion in his last months. You are truly a blessing from God for what you do. May God comfort you during this time and warm your heart with beautiful memories.

jazzcat
05-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm so sorry Jen.

Rest in Peace sweet Braveheart.

RedHedd
05-03-2008, 12:02 PM
LES here too. Even though it wasn't unexpected, it's sad. You gave him a special home full of love to spend his final days. I'm sure he's playing hard at the bridge with all the other PT kitties who have made their way over. You will be missed, dear Brave Heart :(

Taz_Zoee
05-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I am so sorry to read this. You did the very best for him Jen.
RIP BraveHeart.

lizbud
05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You gave Bravehearts final weeks more love etc than he had in a life time.

I agree completely. I am so sorry jen.:( Rest In Peace Braveheart.

phesina
05-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh, Jen and Charlie, I am so very, very sorry. My very deepest sympathy to you.

Thank you both so much for all the love you gave to dear BraveHeart and everything you did for him.

Rest in peace, sweet beloved Braveheart.

Love, {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~~PURRS~~~~~ of condolences,

Pat, with LES, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and of course Priscilla Angel who is joining in the welcome-home celebration by the Bridge

Karen
05-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Rest in peace, sweet boy.

Killearn Kitties
05-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Oh Jen, I am so sorry. No-one could have tried harder for Braveheart than you.
I'm so sorry he didn't make it.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

Grace
05-03-2008, 06:11 PM
So sorry to read this. He went to The Bridge having been loved. None of us can ask for anything better than that.

catmandu
05-03-2008, 06:40 PM
I Was So Sad To Hear Jen, That Braveheart Passed On So Soon After Tuvok, Thats A Very Sad Month For You .
Braveherats Going To His First Fly In Movie Night With The Pet Angels And His Life Story Will Be Shown, As All The Pet Angels Know What A Great Job You And Charles Do For The Very Lucky Cats Who Come To Live With You.
And They Will Be There For You And Repay You Many Times Over For Your Love And Kidnesses. Braveheart Went Not As A Stray But A Beloved Companion And He Will Love You Again.
One Fine Day.

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about BraveHearts passing.:( You gave him the care and love that he deserved and you went the extra mile for him. RIP sweet boy.:(

Freedom
05-04-2008, 09:39 AM
I think many of us knew this was coming sooner than we wanted. It still saddens me (LES).

I can only repeat what so many have already written, Jen. Braveheart had a wonderful 3 months, with tenderness, caring, love and yes, even some fun! You changed his life, even though it was for a shorter time than you had planned. You know, we here on PT know, the animals KNOW this and respond to it in many different ways. In the end, this is what matters.

RIP sweet Braveheart, so many cared about you so much at the end of your journey here.

Randi
05-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Jen, I'm so sorry that Braveheart didn't make it, it seems so unfair. :(

Rest in Peace sweet boy!

Vermontcat
05-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear that Braveheart has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.:(
I know you did all you could for him.
It's really sad that you have lost two kitties in such a short time.
Sending more hugs your way.

prechrswife
05-04-2008, 09:02 PM
So sorry for your loss. :(

Laura's Babies
05-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Again, we all know you put your heart and soul into him and so did he. He was such a very special boy, I told you that from the beginning but you knew that already. He touched so many hearts in that short time you had him. May he be free of his suffering and pain and you find peace in what you have given him in his last month. (((((HUGS))))))

orangemm
05-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Rest peacefully, Braveheart; your name says it all.

(((hugs))) to you, Jen & Charlie.

momcat
05-05-2008, 08:00 AM
There couldn't possibly be a sadder way to start a Monday than learning of sweet Braveheart's passing. A very special boy spent the remaining days of his all too short life knowing only love and caring. He will always live in your heart and will be with you every day. Imagine all the wonderful things Braveheart is telling all the RB kitties about you and the love you gave him unconditionally.

RIP, sweet Braveheart. You'll be missed. Play hard at the Bridge!

smokey the elder
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm so sorry about Braveheart.

gini
05-05-2008, 09:46 AM
I am so sorry for your loss of Braveheart. I would imagine that he is sharing his story of the wonderful person he met that gave him love and a good home. He will never forget you.

kimlovescats
05-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Oh Jen! I am just now seeing this thread!!!!:(:(:( I am sooooooooo very sorry! You did all that was humanly possible and it was just his time. Thank GOD that he found you in the end and knew true love and compassion!

(((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Kim:(

Cataholic
05-05-2008, 10:55 AM
RIP, Braveheart. You were much loved.

Hugs to you and Charlie.

elizabethann
05-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-06-2008, 04:08 AM
Oh Jen - I am sorry to see that BraveHeart has gone from you. He is happily reunited with Tuvok now.

Thank you for showing him that not all humans are bad

jenluckenbach
05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
I miss BraveHeart! :( I am just overwhelmed by the tears. How can a house so FULL seem so EMPTY??? :confused:

momtomany
05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Even though we all love our fur babies the same, there are those who just touch our hearts in a special way. Braveheart was one of those who did. Just remember you touched his heart and gave him nothing but pure love his last months.

Catty1
05-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Jen - {{{{hugs}}}}