PDA

View Full Version : Kittens

nancys
05-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I still have 4 of Mollie & Maggie's kittens left. While I would love to keep them, I know I can't. (I can't believe how much they can eat!) But I want to make sure they go to good homes, and have been thinking that maybe someone who posts on this board might have suggestions. I live in Nebraska - does anyone else live here?
I tried posting photos of the kittens a few weeks ago, but could not figure it completely out. Anyway, there are two brown & black calico, one grey/black striped female and one black with a white spot on her tummy. I did plan on taking them to Lincoln to a shelter, but then found out there is a shelter there that has a high kill rate. I didn't want to take them, until I found out more abt. that.
Basically I'm asking if anyone lives in NE or close and would possibly want a kitten? They were born at the end of December. I'm hoping the two brown & black ones can go to the same home. Remember I posted abt. getting Bodine back? I think it was because he was lonely & scared w/o his mommies, brothers and sisters.
Thanks everyone

catmandu
05-02-2008, 05:33 PM
A Kitten Sure Would Shake Things Up Here In A Big Hurry, But I Am A Bit Far Off, And I Have Promised The Spca That I Would Take No More Cats Or Kittens In. We Prya That There Someone In Nebraska, Who Is Looking For A Friend And Willing To Make That Lifelong Commitment.