PDA

View Full Version : Feliz Dia del Niņo!!....

Husky_mom
04-30-2008, 04:10 PM
this day April 30th we celebrate kids..... as the name says it childrenīs day (literal translation)... and today we (parents) did a show for our kids at school.... my team and I represented a circus act.... yeah..... a circus.... not to difficult to do huh?.... LOL

well we all had fun and we made a clown out of ourselves LOL.... it was funny...Iīll have pics later comp still being weird at times :rolleyes:

anyway I wanted to wish you all a great day even if you are not kids anymore... but for the kids we all have inside...

have a great day and enjoy little things... a good laugh, a nice scoop of ice cream, a bit of play and being fool.... just enjoy and have fun!!

Feliz Dia del Niņo a todos!!!

lvpets2002
04-30-2008, 04:32 PM
:) Well How So Nice & Sweet to do for the kids..

Rachel
04-30-2008, 06:50 PM
this day April 30th we celebrate kids..... as the name says it childrenīs day (literal translation)... anyway I wanted to wish you all a great day even if you are not kids anymore... but for the kids we all have inside...
have a great day and enjoy little things... a good laugh, a nice scoop of ice cream, a bit of play and being fool.... just enjoy and have fun!!

Feliz Dia del Niņo a todos!!!

What a nice thought. I do believe that it isn't hard for even the oldest of us to access our inner child. Thank you.

RICHARD
04-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Gran nino aqui!

Thanks for reminding..

Suki Wingy
05-01-2008, 04:24 PM
He's not literally a child, but Niņo had a special day! :D I had no clue.