PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE BEAR & NEWBE

GILL
04-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Well the kids are home Little Bear (LB) has settled nicely. The little one, sorry Christy we are changing its name to LUCKY, as he was lucky that your husband found him and had some one like you too take care. Yes we believe that it is a boy. I have checked LB and she is producing milk. We have also supplemented LB with the kitten formula. I tried to get some pictures last night but they were too fuzzy, I'll try again today. I’ll post the pic’s as soon as possible.

Freedom
04-30-2008, 08:12 AM
WOW! I didn't realize everyone was going to proceed with the 'move,' for such a young kitten. This is SO wonderful. Bless you all, for helping that little Lucky.

Anikaca77
04-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I can't wait to see pictures of these cutie pies!

Thank you Gill for saving these 2.

Melissa

critters
04-30-2008, 09:22 AM
WOW!!! Amazing! Guess that explains why the baby wasn't hungry!! :eek:

Congrats on your new arrivals!

kimlovescats
04-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you for taking these two in, Gill! Good luck with them, and please do keep us updated!! ;)

cristy
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Lucky is the perfect name!! I am so excited about everything...I was worried that something was wrong when he wouldn't eat, but he was so feisty and had such a poochy tummy, that I couldn't imaging that he was starving. Just think, he really has got it made...all of those nipples and no siblings to share:) I am also VERY glad that LB had someone to move with her...I'm sure that was a comfort to her too! Isn't she just the snuggliest, loviest baby ever?? Can you tell I miss her? One question though, how in the heck do you check to see if a cat is producing milk?? I tried to "milk" her nipples to check, but got no response.

catmandu
04-30-2008, 09:56 AM
THAT LITTLE ONE IS INDEED A LUCKY ONE WHEN ONE CONSIDERS THE ODDS AGAINST STARY ANIMALS FIDNING ANY SORT OF HOME, ESPECIALLY ONE WITH SUCH A DEDICATED CAT LOVER TO MAKE SURE THAT THOSE CATS HAVE A FANTASTIC FURRREVER HOME!!!
GOD BLESS YOU.
:cool: :cool: :D :D :cool: :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

phesina
04-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Wonderful! Welcome home, Little Bear and Lucky!

Laura's Babies
05-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I am waiting for pictures of the new comers.. GILL?

GILL
05-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Well I tried to get some pic's this morning. SOOOO I will apologize first. I know I should not try and take pic’s at 5:00 am. The babies and I move. Any way LB is being a great little mom to Lucky, almost too good she doe not want to come out to eat or drink. When we take the baby out (lucky) she will come for food and drink. I am also giving her a little extra kitty milk with vitamins, just too make sure.
Again sorry for the fuzzy pic’s. I’ll try and do better over the week-end.
Also there isa pic of BART just hanging in his chair. This is how I am alowed to use the chair too watch TV.

cristy
05-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Well Gill, thanks for the good cry...boy do I miss LB. I am so glad that she has you and your wife to snuggle and love her...and Lucky to care for...What a happy ending!! Thank you....

Freedom
05-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Lucky and Little Bear, their story is just SO touching and sweet. And the way so many people pulled together to make it happen, aw.

Hey Bart, it's a cat thing. Sometimes the crew here permit us to use the recliner for watching TV or reading, as well.

jazzcat
05-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I missed the story on this but I have to say what cuties.

Love big Bart in too, what a handsome boy.