PDA

View Full Version : Want to talk about IDIOTS?!

Laura's Babies
04-29-2008, 04:48 PM
New just on local news, I-10 between Siegan Land and Highland road has been shut down due to a crystal meth IN A CAR blowing up! Two people taken to the hospital... DUH!

I will post a link when they have it up on their sight! This is one for the Stupid Crimminals Book! How STUPID can they be? Opps, fried brains behind the wheel...

http://www.wafb.com/
Rolling Meth Lab" Explodes; I-10 Shutdown in Both Directions

Posted: April 29, 2008 03:10 PM CST

Updated: April 29, 2008 03:48 PM CST

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Louisiana State Police have closed Interstate 10, in both directions, between Siegen Lane and Highland Road.

Early reports indicate a vehicle travelling down the interstate contained a meth lab that exploded, said State Police spokesman Sgt. Markus Smith.

There are two patients in the vehicle who are being treated for chemical burns, police said.

Louisiana State Police spokesman Johnnie Brown says a hazardous material, believed to be ammonia, is "being emitted from a passenger car.

A hazardous materials team is on the scene

moosmom
04-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Not surprized. I watch COPS all the time and they're conbstantly pulling over vehicles with meth chemicals in the back. It's scary and whoever does that is an IDIOT!!!!!