PDA

View Full Version : Sanddragonfly

flyingdoves
04-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Hello Families and Friends,

Karen the Mayor has given us a permission to post this as somebody have posted prayers for her in the past.

Let me introduce myself first. I'm a boyfriend of Gina's; my name's Joel. Gina just had told me she was in an accident last night. My heart broke for her because I thought she lost her car again (she was in an accident and totalled her car last February). However, she informed me her new car is fine (whew); the accident occured with her work van. Nevertheless, my heart still breaks for her. Gina described the accident as the driver of an SUV was plowing into her work van, eight people involved. Gina was the passenger; she was seated in the back and on the passenger side with a child. Her work van was situated at an intersection, ready to make a left turn when the SUV smashed into it, into her, so Gina bore the blunt of the impact. Gina, with her neverending love and compassion, sense of responsibility and her outstanding reaction was able to lean over and protect the child, which, where and when she got hit in her face. Gina is in a lot of pain right now, and needs us more than ever. Although we know in deep of our hearts she's a great fighter; please keep her in your thoughts. This doesn't have to be said. She needs us to be true friends, for the time for us to show our love for her is now. We do not want this to be her last picture. She has two jobs she loves and she was aiming for Deaflympics next year too.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_JiwWBGoT2Nk/R_RI9JxaejI/AAAAABS4/htx3cUmrX8/s1600-h/xDSCF9598.JPG

I hope I am doing this post right. I will pass on messages to her for you if any.

Thank you,
Joel

slick
04-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh my goodness, the link doesn't work.

Catty1
04-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Please - are her animals being cared for? I hope she is well soon, but her "Ark" is in danger...maybe AC could arrange fostering for them for a while?

I hope she heals - in every way - soon. Prayers going out.

ETA: Link did not work for me either. Maybe add pictures to the post as attachments. (Click "edit" on your original post and scroll down a bit to find the attachments section).

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2008, 12:26 PM
The link doesn't work for me either. Please try it again, Joel.

I've been wondering for a long time where Gina has been. She has had nothing but bad luck. I'll pray for her. :(

Muddy4paws
04-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Pleas send her my love and thoughts, hoping she recovers soon, I often think about her and wonder whats going on.

Taz_Zoee
04-27-2008, 01:55 PM
While Gina and I have had our differences over the past year, I would never wish anything bad for her. So I hope she gets better quickly. I know she is a fighter and WILL get through it.

rg_girlca
04-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Thank you Joel for posting. I was wondering why I hadn't heard from Gina since April 14th. Here she is still recovering from her other accident and is involved in another one. Things seemed to be going good for her before this. My heart goes out to her and I pray that she has a full and speedy recovery.
I also pray that she has someone responsible to take care of her Ark.

Please tell Gina that she is in my thoughts and prayers and if you could, please keep us updated on her condition.

Sending gentle {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to you Gina.

flyingdoves
04-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Is this good? Taken few weeks ago, with Whispers I believe.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_JiwWBGoT2Nk/R_RI9JxaejI/AAAAAAAABS4/htx3cuUmrX8/s1600-h/xDSCF9598.JPG

Her "Ark" is in good hands, being watched by me and her other friends. Not to worry. As for those who have been wondering where she was-- I guess I could say this, I took her to France for almost two months. She was suppose to be in Thailand this year to help deaf children there but she got in an accident on way to a conference a couple days before. I never have seen her heart so disappointed before and then she was so happy. We would not worry about "bad lucks" she had, she is and looks so much happier this year. Needless to say, with her new home, more "kids" and two jobs and a sport she loves. Just a bad luck with cars.

I saw my poor Gina today. She is still in shock status and is eating okay today. I wish I can stop her tears.

I too want to share what I wrote on her blog earlier today, I hope nobody would mind.

Did you know, Pantara, that you are the very embodiment of pulchritude? Not only are you physically beautiful in every way, but your spirit, your soul, and your uniqueness are so beautiful. You are such an amazing person. I'm really glad I got to spend this past weekend with you. I was so happy to finally see you swim—competitively, that is. I was elated when you won your first relay. I was ... and am ... SO VERY proud of you. Not just for that race alone, but for everything. You make me proud, sweetie. you really do. I beieved you would be able to do it. I'm really grateful for the opportunity to watch you compete. it meant so much to me.

I loved your determination when you swam your butterfly. I loved watching you in your most comfortable, your most familiar environment. Watching you swim gave me another insight into your soul, into the reality that is my most pulchritudinous Pantara. I mean, even when you felt ill, you still swam with such determination. That right there showed what a blazing inferno your soul is. the passion you have for swimming really touches me. It's so beautiful. It's like watching a beautiful dance with beautiful music and beautiful motions. Except with you, the stage is the water, the actor is you, my most pulchritudinous Pantara, and the music is the cheering of the crowd, and my own spirit urging you forward, cheering you on. You have to fight this, I know you will.

I meant what I said on the ride back. I do want us to go camping and kayaking/canoeing. And I do want to take you SCUBA diving in Bahamas. I know SCUBA diving would be a really wonderful thing for us to do together. And I'm quite sure I will see deeper into your beautiful soul, my dear, when we go. We should buy or rent an underwater camera for this trip. As I know photography is your world.

I had such an awesome time with you, sweetie. I really did. I hope we are able to go camping and/or SCUBA diving this summer. And you, you have to fight this. I know you will but you don't deserve this, any dilemmas or anything bad.

I love you and good night my most pulchritudinous Pantara.

(For those don't know, she considers herself a panther as her inner personality as she is; mysterious, intuitive, bold, instinctive, sleek, unique, intelligent, sensuous, capricious and rare. And, a great swimmer too I'd say).

This is her car from last February:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_JiwWBGoT2Nk/R7JI3gZVYoI/AAAAAAAAA_s/64kCiVJdIsQ/s1600-h/1.JPG

http://bp1.blogger.com/_JiwWBGoT2Nk/R7JJUAZVY2I/AAAAAAAABBc/2eCt9E_2S0M/s1600-h/9.JPG

I will pass on these to her and update you all when I get back in town this coming Thursday.

'Preciatelyours,
Joel

lizbud
04-27-2008, 05:28 PM
You & Gina seem so much alike, you must be soulmates.

I wish Gina the best of luck.

Medusa
04-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Healing takes time but PT prayers are powerful and I'll be sure to add Gina to my prayer list, too. :)

Scooter's Mom
04-27-2008, 06:42 PM
I emailed Gina awhile back, but received no reply. Now I see what must have happened - it got lost in the car accident dilemma!

I hope everything is okay for Gina. Please send her my best wishes.