PDA

View Full Version : Tinky and Juptier

Aspen and Misty
08-25-2002, 11:17 PM
Sara,

I saw cats that looked just like TInky and Jupiter today! I was like, is that them? I almost went up to the door and asked what there names were! They were sitting by a glass door. I was shoked that there were other people in the world who had the same exact cats as someone else I knew! It was so cool, and were they pretty! Me and my friend Brook might go over tomrrow and ask what there names are as I need to intorduce myself to them, so when I do my christmas rounds it won't be so weird. Well I just wanted to let you know, that I got to see some pretty Kitty's today and if they are ever sitting by the door again I will take some pictures!

PS: Have you ever seen cats that looked just like someone elses?

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-27-2002, 07:05 PM
I have honestly never seen a creme color cat untill I got Tinky ... and I have never seen a cat the color of Jupiter untill my sister got him! I would loooooove to see the pictures if you can get any! I am excited!!!!:D :D

Aspen and Misty
08-27-2002, 07:31 PM
LOL. I will try to get picutres! Me and my friend walk by there everyday and I will bring my camra from now on. Although my neighbors will think that I am crazy, snapping pitures of un expecting kitties. LOL

Ash

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-27-2002, 09:44 PM
Although my neighbors will think that I am crazy, snapping pitures of un expecting kitties.
HA!! HA!! THAT MADE ME LAUGH!!
Tinky and Jupiter loooove to sit at the sliding glass door and I don't know what I would do if someone walked by and took their picture?!!?!?!?!?:eek:

Aspen and Misty
08-28-2002, 03:29 PM
LOL. When I first saw them I was like omg how weird! And then I was like did she move or somethign and not tell us! No she would tell us! OMG someone stoll Tinky and Jupiter! LOL. I am going to try to get pictures and scan them on Kalikat's computer if she lets me! They are very pretty cats.