PDA

View Full Version : In Memory Of Lady....A VIDEO

Reachoutrescue
04-26-2008, 02:42 PM
I know most of you remember Lady. I have been working on this for a long time and finally, right before her one year anniversary, it is done. It is not exactly how I wanted it, but it was the best I can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOXYktZVDgI

For those that do not remember or "know" Lady, here is one of the threads I posted about her. There were several, but this sums most of it all up.

Lady (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=126765)

Grace
04-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Oh Tracy, that is beautiful. Thank you for sharing Lady with us.

chocolatepuppy
04-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh, tears here. :( Dear, sweet Lady. Thank goodness she was loved by you before she left for the Rainbow Bridge. One day, she will be waiting for you there. Very nice video.

Daisy and Delilah
04-26-2008, 06:53 PM
God Rest Her Sweet Soul. :( I hope you're running around at the bridge and having a good old time playing, Lady Girl. I hope you have a pile of those tasty bones there for your pleasure. :) Your babies are all precious like you. We prayed and prayed for you to make it so you could live a good life once and for all. It still upsets me to think about you. Thank you Tracy for taking such good care of her and showing her what love is on her final days on this earth with us. The video is beautiful. I'm bawling my eyes out. :( :( :(

K9karen
04-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you for making a beautiful tribute to Lady. You are an angel for making Lady's last days loving. I know her puppies are living up to her stature. Bless you Tracy.

Reachoutrescue
04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Thank you for watching the video and for your nice comments. Lady was a remarkable dog....and though I only knew her for just over a month, I fell in love with her beautiful eyes and amazing personality. It has been almost a year since her passing and I am getting close to paying off her bill and receiving her ashes. My goal is to have them by May 15th. Thank you to everybody that helped with Lady and for all your support. She really was an angel that opened my eyes a lot.

K9soul
04-27-2008, 10:07 PM
That is so heartbreaking but so beautifully done. The music you chose is perfect and the message very powerful. Thank you so much for being Lady's angel. She knew the love she deserved in her final days. ((hugs))

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-28-2008, 04:51 AM
awwwww...what a sweet sadness when remembering Lady. My heart still aches when I think of all that she endured before reaching you. At least she knew love in the end and was able to pass knowing human kindness. God Bless you Tracy for all that you did for her. She is running free at the Rainbow Bridge, happy and healthy.

Reachoutrescue
04-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Thank you everybody for watching the video and your kind words. I know Lady appreciates them as much as I do!!