PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of Heath Ledger..

CountryWolf07
04-26-2008, 09:35 AM
"Is Michelle Williams being visited by the ghost of Heath Ledger? According to Metro UK, she's told friends that a "shadowy apparition" of Ledger apologized for not being around to help raise daughter Matilda."

I think that's interesting.. I believe in spirits/apparitions.. do you?

slleipnir
04-26-2008, 11:16 AM
I find it hard to believe something like that if I haven't seen it myself. I sort of feel it could be real but at the same time think it's not.

Jessika
04-26-2008, 11:33 AM
I think sometimes in situations where we've lost someone that meant a lot to us our mind has a hard time coping with the loss and your mind plays tricks on you, for a lack of better explanation... Because you still really want them to be there in flesh and blood so your mind thinks they're still there and tries to make your memories reality again?

I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say, lol.

I don't believe I have ever personally seen a ghost or apparition, I have some weird events that have happened, but they could have all been because of strong emotions at the time. I'm not quite sure how to say it hehe

shepgirl
04-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Can't ever tell what another person really sees or hears. I sometimes wonder about it when I'm told that by someone . Who knows, might be some truth to it. The mind is also a powerful tool that can grant a wish if a person really believes it.

sumbirdy
04-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I find it hard to believe something like that if I haven't seen it myself. I sort of feel it could be real but at the same time think it's not.

Exactly what I was going to say!

Kirsten
04-26-2008, 02:28 PM

I'm like that, too. I don't want to deny that some things are out there, and yet I find it hard to believe in things I haven't gotten a proof for...

I once saw a ghost of a wolf in a forest; I'm pretty sure I saw it running through the woods, and for sure it wasn't a "real" creature. I know what I saw, and I do not think my mind or vision played any tricks on me (besides, a friend who was with me saw it, too) and still I find it hard to believe... But this is years ago and the only supernatural experience I ever had.

Kirsten

Medusa
04-27-2008, 07:48 AM
I absolutely do believe in spirits and ghosts, too. I've had first hand experience w/both. I'm not gullible but I believe in things that I haven't necessarily experienced first hand. There are too many reports of the unexplained. I can't see the wind but I can feel its effects, so seeing is not believing for me. I do concur w/the point made that sometimes the mind wants something so badly that it conjures up the experience, which may or may not be the case here. However, if Heath Ledger did not depart this earth in peace, he may still be hovering on this plane until he finds peace and/or is able to impart a message to his loved ones.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-28-2008, 10:27 AM
I certainly believe in them