PDA

View Full Version : Help Please (trying to post pics....lol)

Alfie's Mom
04-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Okay so I have never claimed to be a computer expert..... :rolleyes:

Could somebody (PLEASE) tell me how to post pics?

If you would like send a copy of computers for Dummies.....I would gladly refund the cost of the book and any S&H.......Just kidding

Catty1
04-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Alfie's Mom - first of all, are the photos saved to your computer, or are they saved to a photo site like Photobucket or something?

For now, when you post a message or reply, go down to a box that says "manage attachments" and you can attach them there.

If you use Photobucket, there are other options. But one thing at a time. :-)

Alfie's Mom
04-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Hehe, thanks.......They are both. I'm uploading them to photobucket as we speak......but I am all over the idiot proof method......if there is one...LOL

MoonandBean
04-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I have been trying to sort this out for a while now...For me, the easiest thing is to use "manage attachments" and then upload directly from my computer but...some of my pics won't upload into this website so then I have to upload to photobucket and then go from there...

Alfie's Mom
04-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Hmmmm.........I have dial up :o (no hi-speed available in my area) so this is brutal.....I have given up on the photobucket thing for now.....and I think I'll have to add them one at a time........ :eek:

Thanks for all the help

Catty1
04-24-2008, 02:29 PM
I open PHotobucket in a separate browser window and go find the pictures I want.

Then, in the first browser window, I open a thread or reply to a message - and I now have a nice blank message box.

Go back to Photobucket, find the pic you want, and click on the little line that says IMG below it. A little yellow box will pop up that says "copied".

Now go to your open message window, right click in it, and click "Paste".

Voila!

Repeat till all pics you want are in. Tip - allow a single space between IMG lines in your message.

Click "submit reply". And wait. :-)

Alfie's Mom
04-24-2008, 02:47 PM
AWESOME.........Thanks so much........I'll just have to play with it......It's the waiting that is killing me......LOL

Thanks a Bunch