PDA

View Full Version : Funny pics of Charlie and Patches

toughCookie
08-25-2002, 02:22 AM
I have been down lately, with all my kitties problems, giving meds, and trips to the vet (time and $) but the little sweethearts always seem to make me smile!:p :rolleyes: :)

file this under F for funny:)

(Ive been sorting pics for family reunion)

toughCookie
08-25-2002, 02:24 AM
that one above was Patches, and heeeerrrreess Charlie!

toughCookie
08-25-2002, 02:26 AM
maybe this is a better pic, same pose, look at his fron leg on the arm of the chair!

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2002, 02:37 AM
Patches and Charlie sure are characters. Thanks for sharing their pics ToughCookie. :)

toughCookie
08-25-2002, 02:48 AM
thanks. oops I just realized that I posted the pics in the wrong thread, since I started the picture thread, I should have put them in there LOL
well next time!

Aspen and Misty
08-25-2002, 04:25 AM
O your kitties are so cute! I love the arm chair pose it was so cute! Does he always sit like that?

Randi
08-25-2002, 06:37 AM
toughCookie! What cute pics! :p The one where Charlie poses with his paw on the chair is just priceless!! :D

Thanks for sharing! :)

sasvermont
08-25-2002, 07:11 AM
I know that treating pets for their illnesses can be very stressful. We all go through it from time to time. I think it must be normal. One of the problems is that the pets can't talk to you to let you know what is wrong, if they are feeling worse, better, the same. It is one big guessing game and one big cash outlay! But then, looking back after your pet is better, you too feel better. The wallet, well, that recovers after many weeks, sometimes months!

They give us unconditional love and we take care of them. It's part of the deal. Some people don't understand that, and they are the folks who don't take care of the animals in various ways. So thanks for being so kind to your kitties and we are all sorry you have to go through the stress of it all.

=^..^= =^..^= =^..^=

AmberLee
08-25-2002, 08:21 PM
So funny! I really love the one of Patches in the file, and Charles' little pink paw pads make my heart melt! Thanks for sharing these with us.

lovemymaltese
08-27-2002, 02:34 PM
I like the one in the filing cabinet. Does he always climb into there?

Sam's My Baby
08-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Those pics are funny! hehehe your cats are soo cute!:)

toughCookie
08-28-2002, 11:53 AM
Sasvermont

thank you so much for your kind words. I agree with you completely. the 3 cats being sick, and having to hold down 2 of them, and fighting them is so hard, but I am getting good at this medicine thing!I have had alot of practice lately! Louise is a wild cat and fights like Im trying to kill her:( she does NOT want to be held, but it is getting better. and they DO make me laugh, and when I hold or pet them, it is so nice. I would not want to be without them for anything!

Chinadoll
08-28-2002, 02:22 PM
Awww! Beautiful kitties!! I especially love that one of Charlie. They get into some of the strangest(yet cute) positions sometimes...makes you wonder if they're really comfortable that way!

toughCookie
08-30-2002, 02:29 AM
no Patches doesn't usually get into the filing box, and Charlie doesn't usually sit like that...LOL