PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!!!!

Genny
04-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey everybody!! you might not remember me but it's me Genny :) if some of you remember we were having to move and were building rooms onto my grandparent's house because my mom needed to be able to be there all the time because my grandma had broken her hip & shoulder.. and my papa had had a stroke. so we are living with them now and waiting for the guys to finish building our part of the house...it's a long story i could go on and on about everything that has happened.

But anyway our computer has been in storage along with alot of our other stuff...my mom just went and bought this laptop that i am using right now and it's good to have to see what eveeryone has been up to.

How are all ya'll??? How's everyone's animals? Ours are all great...except we had to give our ducks away before we moved in over here..i miss them all the time but i have been by to see them several times and they seem happy.

One thing I have been so upset about is our cat "Samson" we found his mom Jasmine when she was 6 months old and that was at least 2 years ago now and she had kittens and Samson was one of the ones we kept so we've had him since he was a little baby...he'll be 2 in May...but he came up missing about 2 weeks ago...he has left for a few days before but neverr for this long...i am jusst worried about him..

well sorry this is so short...i don't mean to be rude but i have to be up early in the morning and so im gonna go....it's good to talk to you all again though. Later :cool:

Genny

Karen
04-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Glad to hear things are settling down. Hopefully Samson will return home soon. Is he neutered? Just checking ...