PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Ashes!!!

catmandu
04-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Tubster Panther And Tubby 2 Angels Are Delighted That Awesome Ashes Has Gone From Being A Forgotten Feline To Being Such A Traesured Pet And Companion.
Shes Such A Gorgeous Black Cat Its Hard To See How Noone Realized That Until Her Wonderful Guardians Saw Her In The Paper.
She May Have Ad Some Rough Times But Its All Right Now For Ashes, Our Newest And Mewwwiest Cat Of The Day. The Tubsters Lead The Found Cats In A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W Chorus For A Lucky Lady Who Beat The Odds And Has A Furrever Home.
:cool: ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :) :cool: :D :cool:

Medusa
04-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Ashes, I'm so happy that you've earned your phD; how adorable is that! And we'll be praying that your medication does its job quickly, so that you can get back to doing your job without hindrance. Such a beauty you are! Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

kb2yjx
04-20-2008, 11:26 AM
I am impressed!!! A cat with a PHd!!!! You MUST be very smart!!! Many prayers that you are helped by your med and can beat the lymphoma!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!!

tatsxxx11
04-20-2008, 01:32 PM
A Ph.d???:D Now that is MOST impressive! hehe Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Ashes! And yes, you most certainly are awesome, and special!:) We can't thank your family enough for going the rescue route, giving such a deserving feline a chance at a happy life!:) And in return, the love we receive in return, the rewards we humans reap, adopting a homeless critter in need, priceless; quite a a bargain, I'd say! I do hope this day finds you well Ashes, that under your parents and vet's loving care, you and your family will enjoy many more happy years together! Can't close without giving a major shout out to your best fur bro, Smokey!:D Brothers don't always see eye to eye, but it's clear yours loves you dearly, and we're thrilled to have been able to honor his request!:) Hope you and Smokey both, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Ashes!:)

Frostfrog
04-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Concerning Ashes, I have only this to say:

I wish that I could sit down on a couch with you. In time, you would crawl up onto my lap and I would stroke your fur and with each stroke I would have the power to pull a piece of this dreadful disease from you and when you finally stepped off my lap and sat down elsewhere to lick yourself, you would be a well and healthy kitty.

That is what I wish I could do.

But I can't.

But your people are there to help pull you through. And then there are all of these fine folks out here in the furry hinters of Cyberspace, folks who believe many different things, but all of us believe in cats, and we believe in Ashes who, one day, like all of us, will become dust - but may that day be many years in coming.

Get well, Dr. Kitty Ashes.

cassiesmom
04-20-2008, 05:36 PM
She has become our alarm clock. Every morning she will head butt and lick our faces until we get up. She takes this job very seriously. Ashes is a very smart cat, in fact she has a PhD (pesters humans daily).

Awwww, Ashes! You've charmed me today! I would love some licks and head bops. I hope you recover completely from your feline lymphoma and have a happy, wonderful life. Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Ashes what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture. I hope you had a fun day today and were spoiled rotten.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Freedom
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi there sweet girl! That certainly is some photo, almost looks like you have pursed your lips, te hee. maybe the flashy thing wasn't to your liking.

I am so glad that you told us about your PhD; I suspect that several of MY cats have their PhD as well, I just didn't appreciate it fully!

I hope you will permit your humans to deliver some chin rubs and scritchies from all of us here in RI. Celebrate and enjoy your special day! Cat of the Day is quite an honor.

We are all praying that your meds help you.

Barbiecat1
04-21-2008, 02:18 PM
First of all, perfect name. Second of all, good to see a Connecticut cat; my kitty says hi also! Take care, Ashes, live the good life down on the Connecticut shore.

karlyb
04-23-2008, 02:53 AM
Hello pretty girl Ashes! How fortunate that your family saw your picture in the paper and took you to your forever home. I'm sorry that you need to take medicine, but hopefully it will cure the lymphoma and give you many more years with your family. Ashes, you are a deserving and beautiful COTD!