PDA

View Full Version : Non-taxing Thursday #261

RICHARD
04-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Well it's post Tax Day and I thought a Spa Thursday is in order!

The Orange Kitty is giving out biscuit massages, Lady will fetch your towels and the Orc is serving drinks and food.....If I can find that remote. :)

I am heating up the jacuzzi, skimming the pool and getting some fruit and meat platters going.

Fruit juices, flavored waters and teas for starters..

I'll make coffee, get the news papers and toast some bagels for you all...

DONE!

Oh,
The giant fluffy robes are in the Lost and Found.....You have to work for your spa day! ;)

Killearn Kitties
04-17-2008, 02:55 AM
WOW! There are not many bars where you can get service like this! I was transported to seventh heaven there, right up until I read the last sentance. :eek: Perhaps I can bring my own robe?

lbaker
04-17-2008, 10:15 AM
I contacted Raoul the Cabana Boy and he's out by the Jacuzzi waiting to give back rubs and carry funny drinks with umbrellas on a fancy Silver Salver.

catland
04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
someone say "cabana boy"?

I don't know what a Silver Salver is, but I'm willing to try one if it comes with an umbrella. :p

lvpets2002
04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
;) I dont know Richard but I think the Orange Kitty is Getting a Massage & not Handing out the Biscuits.. :p Orc Please get us some Fruit & a Smoothy with a Umbrella.. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/csmassagepic.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
someone say "cabana boy"?

I don't know what a Silver Salver is, but I'm willing to try one if it comes with an umbrella. :p
Salver is just a fancy word for tray! ;)

Blueberry smoothie for me please and ct teas for the kitties. :D

RedHedd
04-17-2008, 01:38 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-password-lolspeakeasy.jpg

smokey the elder
04-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Aww, the little orange kitten makes a cute bouncer!

It's nice and warm today; I think I'll have a Fuzzy Navel.

davidpizzica
04-17-2008, 05:42 PM
RICHARD, this tired ole body can definitely lots of massages! Do you have the big mixer going for the slushies? The orange kitty might have to work overtime on me! A BIG slushie for me and a plateful of those bagels. BTW, if the robes are in the L&F, how do you know they're fluffy?

RICHARD
04-18-2008, 12:58 AM
RICHARD, this tired ole body can definitely lots of massages! Do you have the big mixer going for the slushies? The orange kitty might have to work overtime on me! A BIG slushie for me and a plateful of those bagels. BTW, if the robes are in the L&F, how do you know they're fluffy?

Slushie and bagels.

I am the stock-boy for Thursdays!

DONE!

STE,

One fuzzy navel.

lol,
My kind of fuzzy navels? Flannel Pajamas! :confused:

DONE!

REDD,
U wants a cheezburger?

DONE!

MOFF<
THanks for the word definition!

One BB smoothie and 4 cnts!

Catland!

One Cabana boy? DONE!

LP,
One Orc with a 'brella smoothie and fruit!

DONE!

LB,

One cabana boy on a salver....LOL, I had to check Raoul's green card....he didn't have one!

DONE!

KK,
I'll get you a robe....the sauna is fur optional anyway! :confused:

DONE!

RedHedd
04-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Can I haz a cabana boy too? :D

Catty1
04-18-2008, 12:24 PM
I can has Cabana Boy?

http://juanitagable.com/w_cabana%20boy.jpg

;) :D

Killearn Kitties
04-18-2008, 02:46 PM
I like your new pink shorts Richard, but will they not clash with the orange nail polish?

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2008, 03:30 PM
I like your new pink shorts Richard, but will they not clash with the orange nail polish?
Looks like you got a hair cut too AND shaved your legs!!! :eek:

RICHARD
04-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Can I haz a cabana boy too? :D

At this point you and C-1 can take turns giving orders to Raoul. :eek: ;)

DONE!

Where is everyone? :confused:

RedHedd
04-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Where is everyone? :confused:
Out enjoying the sun :cool:

RICHARD
04-19-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL, we had our 92 degree weather last weekend....it's cloudy now and my mom has the fireplace running!

cassiesmom
04-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Cabana man, could I please have iced tea? I survived the first week of my new job. And I went back today, too ... change is tough especially after 5 years at the last job, but I think it's gonna be okay. So, cabana man, iced tea with lemon, please.

lbaker
04-22-2008, 03:34 PM
I survived the first weeeeeeek of being unemployed after 20yrs... a drink with an umbrella please ;) If splitting and stacking a cord and 1/2 of wood and cleaning the house is the life of "leasure" ~ gimme a JOB that pays :D

RICHARD
04-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Cabana man, could I please have iced tea? I survived the first week of my new job. And I went back today, too ... change is tough especially after 5 years at the last job, but I think it's gonna be okay. So, cabana man, iced tea with lemon, please.

One ice tea and lemon?

DONE!

LB,

You don't need a leisure suit...sleep in for a few days and relax.

The world still spins!

DONE!