PDA

View Full Version : Jennifert

slleipnir
01-11-2002, 07:20 PM
Hey, i'm sry I don't remember if i said this before. I remember something about you saying your not sure what breed your dog was for sure, but think it was a flat coated retriever. I was watching this show, and there was a all black dog, that looked similar to him (for your pics) and he was a Border Collie. Might that also be a possible?

jennifert
01-12-2002, 02:50 PM
Audrey, thanks for thinking of me! I don't think he's border collie although he may have some in him. (His ears and his activity level! :eek: ) He has brown feathered legs and feet, like rottweiler coloring, although I don't think he has rottweiler in him...I was looking at his feet just this morning! They are huge!!, webbed and he has hair between his toes. Sometimes I think he's one kind and then I think no, he's this...and then no, he can't be, he must be this kind...It's a complete mystery :D I wish I knew...

slleipnir
01-13-2002, 04:32 PM
LOL aww, we he's adorable all the same :] the dog on the shows ears where the same. The reason I thought of your dog was because he was sitting and they took a head shot and it looks sooo much like your pic on the sig. But that was just the head ;] lol