PDA

View Full Version : Could Somebody Edit This??

Toby's my baby
04-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Long time no 'see' everybody!! Sorry I haven't been around much, but the last couple months my life has been so hecktic. I will try and post an update with new pictures as soon as I can, but in the mean time... could somebody edit this for me who has a program?? I want it to be exactly the way it is except for the frame that says "Shellie"

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/BPhilipp/?action=view&current=shellies.gif

Freedom
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM
I don't know how to edit it but have a suggestion:

Change your subject title to Edit this VIDEO for me?. I thought you had a WORD document you wanted proof read! ;)

Randi
04-16-2008, 10:02 AM
What program did you use to make it? Or did you steal it? ;) :eek: I suppose you just need to delete the Shellie Layer and it's done!

Toby's my baby
04-17-2008, 11:10 PM
What program did you use to make it? Or did you steal it? ;) :eek: I suppose you just need to delete the Shellie Layer and it's done!

Haha, no I didn't steal it. This girl made layouts for people to use, and this one she had at first made for her sister, who's name happens to be Shellie. ;) I just don't want it to flash Shellie on my page. Yes, the layer that says shellie needs to be deleted but I lost my program on my computer so I can't fix it myself.

Hellow
04-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I can fix it easily. Will attach it when im done.

EDIT: well, obviously, its not as easy as it sounds. When i deleted the "Shellie" layer, it still shows for some unknown reason. I can recreate it without the problem but it will take me about 10 mins.

EDIT #2: Finished. Picture attached. If you want anything else done to it, post it on here. Im going to get somthing to eat so i wont be on for a little while.

Toby's my baby
04-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Thank you so much!!