PDA

View Full Version : Eve Online

DJFyrewolf36
04-15-2008, 07:07 AM
Has anyone else heard of this game? It is a space online roleplaying game...a lot like Second Life except with space ships and lasers :D You can fly missions or just run around making friends and mining minerals...or you can become a trader or even a pirate! Its a heck of a lot of fun. I was just wondering if anyone here plays and where they fly. My husband got me into this game and now I'm hooked! The only problem is Hoodini doesn't make a very good copilot although he DOES try lol.

I fly the ship pictured below. Its called a Catlyist. This is an in game screen capture (not of my ship, but one of the same type). This game is very pretty graphically and runs pretty good on even slow machines. I wouldn't reccomend it on dail up though lol. Sorry for sounding like an ad but I wanted to share one of my hobbies with you all ;) By the way if you do play my character is named Zachary Seahawk, I play a male character. (it is a role playing game afer all :D ) Look me up!http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/Sio_Taylor/Eve%20Online/Catalyst_001.png